@the4thplayer

Heyyyy, everybody!!

Apparently I'm supposed to tell you guys a little bit about me, so here it goes.

My username is @the4thplayer (duh) and my real name is, well, if I told you, I'd have to kill you (jk, I'd just rather not say it :P).

I'm 14, and my birthday is April 14th.

If you can't tell already, I'm pretty strange, and I honestly don't care at all what you think about me. I enjoy music, reading and all that jazz.

I have depression, and a persistent eating disorder that comes and goes, so I can relate to all of you people out there that struggle with things like that.

I get absolutely livid at the mere mention of bullying, and I do my best to stand up for those weaker than me.

I find my inspiration and drive from music. Music is my escape, a portal to another world. Many of my favorite quotes actually come from songs, such as:

"Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city." - honestly not sure who wrote this, Patrick Stump, Pete Wentz (both from Fall Out Boy), or Lil Wayne

"I don't want to be perceived the way I am, I just want to be perceived the way I am." - Matthew Thiessen (of Relient K)

"We pick songs to sing, remind us of things that nobody cares about," - Tyler Joseph (of twenty | one | pilots)

"I'm not okay!" - Gerard Way (of My Chemical Romance)

--

Anywho, if you guys ever need anyone to talk to, just PM me. Or -STOPBULLYING- and we'll set you up with someone.

Also, I'm so honored to be a part of this team.

Laters!! :P