disney dad

Warnings: none :)

Requested by: anniebellchase

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hand in hand, you walked through the magical streets of Disney World’s Magic Kingdom. 

After months of filming different movies together and separately, you and Chris had a few weeks of vacations. Being the first week of your break, you decided the best way to spend it was going to Florida’s Disney World. 

You spent most of the day going on rides and taking pictures with a few characters. You begged Chris to get some Mickey Ice Cream and he accepted almost immediately.

After throwing the Ice Cream sticks on the trash, you both entered one of the multiple stores in the park. 

So far no one had recognized the both of you, and if they did, they were good at hiding it. However, after a few minutes inside of the store, you saw a teenage girl staring at you. You chuckled and waved at her with a smile. The girl nervously smiled and waved back. After a few seconds of hesitation, she started walking towards you and asked for a picture. She noticed the guy you were with was Chris and immediately asked for a picture with him too. 

Both of you loved taking pictures with your fans, but it could be a little overwhelming sometimes. No one had noticed the girl taking the pictures with the both of you, so you just kept looking at the coffee mugs in the store. You were looking for a very specific mug and shirt for Chris. Since you didn’t want him to see it, you convinced him to buy some Mickey blankets. That way, he’d be on the other side of the store and wouldn’t see you buy and hide the mug. 

Since you couldn’t see him anywhere, you decided to buy it quickly. After the mug and shirt you were looking for were purchased and hidden in your bag, you decided to go find Chris. Luckily it didn’t take you long enough.

“What about the blankets?” Chris asked, confused.

“We don’t really need them.” You giggled and he just raised his brow in confusion. Chris followed you out of the store and held your hand again, leaving a sweet kiss on your forehead as he did so. It was starting to get dark and your feet were very tired. After one last ride, you headed back to the hotel room.

The next day…

You ordered room service for breakfast and spent the entire morning cuddling in bed. All you did was relax until you started thinking of the important news you had to give Chris. Once you started to think about it, your heart started beating at a faster pace and you bit your lip out of nervousness. After a few minutes of internal debate, you deeply sighed and stood up from the bed.

“You alright, princess?” Chris asked but you remained silent. Quickly, you walked over to the bag you used yesterday and held it. 

“Close your eyes, babe.” You spoke in a nervous manner. 

Chris didn’t argue and closed his eyes with a smirk on his face.

With yet another deep breath, you walked towards him and sat down in bed again. You placed the bag next to Chris and bit your lip, “Open them.” 

Chris opened his eyes and raised his right brow in confusion, “Babe, what’s going on?”

“Look inside the bag.” You fiddled with your hands.

Chris sat up and reached for the bag. Once he looked inside he furrowed his brows and you chuckled. He took them out and read the message on both items. I’m a Disney Dad. 

His eyes immediately watered and he looked up at you asking for reassurance. You nodded and smiled widely.

“No way.” Chris whispered and tears started rolling down his cheeks, “I’m going to be a dad?!” 

You felt like you couldn’t speak so you just nodded quickly. 

“Oh my God.” He sniffled and moved close to you, taking you in a passionate kiss.

“I love you so much. I can’t believe we’re going to be a family.” He laughed in contentment. 

You also laughed and wiped a tear from your cheek, “I love you more.”

He leaned down to your stomach and said, “And we love you more than anything, angel.”

You could say this was the best vacation you ever had.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone! I'm so sorry for not being active on this book. I've been writing a new fanfic (be my royal) and I haven't had much time to write a new imagine. But here we are! I hope you guys enjoyed and hopefully I'll have more time to update this book! Ily <3