baby, i'm jealous

Warnings: none :)

Request from: humblecevans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You excited, babe?"

"Sorta." He chuckled, "I just hope no one treats me differently because I'm an actor."

"I'm sure they won't." You smiled at him and pecked his lips with a sweet kiss.

Tonight you were both attending a high school reunion. Chris's highschool reunion, to be exact.

He was nervous because he didn't want any special treatment due to the fact that he's a quite famous actor. You were there whispering reassuring words to him whenever he fumbled with his finger or started breathing rapidly.

~~~~~~~~~

The salon was decorated beautifully and everybody seemed to have a nice time.

Chris had presented you to his best buddies and everyone started talking about what they did after high school. Each one of them congratulated the other for their achievements, which was very sweet.

You started to have the need to pee because of all the water you drank. It was quite warm in the salon and you kept drinking iced water.

"Babe, I'll go to the bathroom really quick. I need to freshen up."

"Ok, babe." He kissed your cheek and turned to talk with his childhood buddies.

After doing your business, you washed your hands and started fixing your hair. A tall red-head with a pretty tight black dress walked in the bathroom and stopped abruptly when she saw you.

"Hey!"

"Oh, hey."

"I'm sorry but I can't seem to remember you, were we friends in high school?"

"Oh no, I didn't attend this school. I'm just here with my boyfriend who used to be a student here." You chuckled and she plastered a smile on her face.

"Well, let me introduce myself! I'm Vanessa."

"Nice to meet you, Vanessa. I'm Y/n."

"So darling, who's your boyfriend? He must be amazing if you came with him to a lame high school reunion."

"Oh, um. He's Chris and yes, he's pretty amazing if you ask me." You smiled but her eyes widened.

"Which Chris? Not Evans, right?" She laughed sarcastically.

"Actually, yes. Chris Evans." You were starting to really dislike this girl.

"Wow. For a Hollywood actor he could do so much better." She started to look at herself in the mirror and you just stood there with a straight face.

"Anyways, pleasure to meet you. Enjoy the night!" With that, she left the bathroom and went back to the party.

You finished fixing your hair and told yourself to not let it get to you. Millions of people will say the same thing when you and Chris confirm your relationship to the media. This shouldn't get to you.

With as much confidence as you could gather, you left the restroom and walked to the table where Chris and his pals were talking.

Only, this time, he was talking with the same red-head that pretty much insulted you minutes ago.

"Hey babe, you took long in there. You ok?" He asked concerned.

You stared directly into her eyes, "Yes, I'm fine."

One of Chris's friends, Colin, was sitting to his left and Vanessa was sitting to his right. Starting to get into an annoyed mood, you sat across from him. There was no way you were sitting next to her and the seat next to Colin was taken by someone else.

Chris didn't really notice you sat all the way across the table and kept talking with Vanessa.

"You've gotten more handsome, huh Christopher?" She pursed her lips as she finished speaking and leaned closer to him. Obviously trying to drag his attention from her face to her breasts. Bad luck for her, it didn't work. But you didn't care, you were so annoyed you could've burned the building with just your stare.

"I'm pretty much the same me, Nessa."

Oh, goodie. She has a nickname.

Yet again, she leaned in closer exposing her breasts even more. "I don't think you were this big back in high school-"

Angrily, you pushed your chair back and stood up. You were heading towards the parking lot, with the plan of waiting for him there. You didn't want to see more of him and Vanessa.

As you were about to open the door of the school, someone grabbed you by the arm.

"Woah, babe." It was Chris. As soon as you stood up, he ran after you.

You wiggled your arm so he could free it but that just made him tighten his grip even more.

"Babe, you ok?"

You rolled your eyes and looked away, "Yeah, I'm fine."

He looked at you intently, "No, you're not. What's wrong?"

"Nothing." You tried to walk away but this time he wrapped his arm around your waist.

"Y/n-"

"What?!"

"Babe, what happened? Did someone hurt you-"

"No. They didn't."

"So, what's going on?"

"I wanna go home."

"But why-"

"I just wanna go home, jeez. Oh, and ask Nessa if she wants to come too. Maybe she'll enjoy it more than I will." You spat.

Chris raised his right brow and smirked, "Oh, is someone jealous?"

You stared at him in annoyance and looked away again.

"Sweetheart, why are you jealous? Vanessa was starting to creep me out, honestly. And besides, I'm here with you! You are my girlfriend."

"I know!" Tears started to escape your eyes.

"Then why are you jealous?"

"Because I'm afraid that you'll get bored of plain old me anytime and dump me for someone better!" You raised your voice and freely started to cry.

"Y/n, how could you ever even think that? Babe, I will never get bored of you. You're so amazing and unique! You're smart, sweet and so selfless. Ever since I started dating you, I have less panic attacks. And when I have them, you calm me down and make me feel like the luckiest man in the world for having such an amazing woman care for me."

You sniffed and looked up at him.

"I love you. And I'm so sorry if I ever made you feel like I don't, sweetheart."

"I love you too, Chris. I'm sorry for getting jealous. I just- I can't even afford to think about losing you."

"It's ok, babe. Just know that you are it for me. You're my one, Y/n."

You nodded.

Chris wiped away your tears with his thumb and leaned down to kiss you.

He took you home and you both slow danced the night away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really hope you guys enjoyed this imagine! Vote! <3

Thank you humblecevans for the request <3