Sasha pouted, "Didn't I say to call me Sasha now," I looked at her confused.

I laughed and said, "Yes, Sasha."

Sasha's face quickly went back to being all happy and excited, "Shall we see your room, Sasha," I asked.

"So this is your own estate?" she says as I guided her to her room.

"What do you want to do?" Sasha asks me with her eyes shining with excitement.

I sighed, "What do you want to do?"

Before I knew it, I was dragged around into a tea discussion then I had to count to ten for hide n' seek.

Finally, Sasha ran out of breath and looked at me, "What do you want to do?"

"Read," I responded.

Ralph's face was not amused, not only did he follow us around, but now he has to spend another couple of hours at the library.

"What..why?"

Sasha asked me with confusion, "To get smarter," I respond and started to walk to my library.

Sasha then catches up, "Then me too!"

Oh lord, she has a lot of energy...

A FEW WEEKS LATER

We ended up taking turns on what we wanted to do, mostly we spent all afternoon playing whatever Sasha wanted.

I had some fun...but not a lot.

During the evening, it would be my turn will take walks in the garden and then read until we had dinner.

Sasha sometimes went into my room to sleep with me as she wanted me to feel less lonely.

Eventually, it was time for her to go.

"No! I refuse brother, please! Let me stay!" Sasha screamed.

"Bu-" Josiah tried to calm his little sister down but was cut off.

"Sasha. Stop whining it's not lady-like and we talked about this we will write letters," I said.

Then she stopped and her eyes shining, "Really," she asked

I smiled and said "Yup. "

She went into the carriage and sat down, "Brother you coming? Mother will be waiting for us," Sasha asked her brother.

He nodded and went inside, he smiled at me while mouthing 'Thank you'.

I smiled back and bowed my head.

As the carriage moves farther away from me I heard her scream, "Don't be lonely without me," she says.

I grinned, I won't.

Then turned around thinking to be greeted by Elle or Ralph and saw my brothers instead.

Ah shit totally forgot about their existence, I saw Lucas smile, I wanted to gag.

I remember reading that Lucas is a snake, his smile is supposedly chilling.

"Oh I see you and the princess got quite along as she was in your residence," Lucas said still smiling.

I gulped in a gag to respond, "Yup, the princess was great company. "

"Princess? I thought you called her by her name," Lucas remarked, ah I see what they are doing.

"Ah yes, thank you for that reminder, now, please excuse me," I said leaving.

I bumped passed Trevor and Robert who didn't say a word.

NEXT MORNING

"S-she did what again?!" I yelled.

"The princess sent you a present," the same messenger said once more.

"Where?" I asked, "It is outside right now," he responded.

"It?"

I was led outside into my front yard and my eyes landed on my present.

"Oh...." I saw a small white puppy, very fluffy, I think it's a Samoyed puppy.

"The princess also sent you a note," the messenger says.

The little puppy ran around the yard then spotted me and ran up to me.

I kneeled and started to pet the white fluff ball, "What does it say?"

"Hu, Irene it's me, I know I just left yesterday, but I can't stop thinking about you being lonely so I sent you company," the messenger read out loud.

I smiled, I liked dogs anyways.

I picked the puppy and it started to lick me as I giggled, it was ticklish.

"I am going to name you, Sofia," I smiled, like what she wanted to name me.