Chapter Eight

Uh... Who?

"Huh!?" Came a deep voice outside, responding to his name, I assume.

"It's fine, Nami, I'll help her." Marno insisted, but the other just shook her head vigorously.

"No, you'll just topple over and get both of you guys hurt." She accused, leaving Marno's soul wounded as he frowns. While I knew this was true from spending one fight with him, I had no clue who this Zoro dude was, and I felt awkward about being manhandled by them.

"Yeah, it should be okay if it's just Marno and me." I lie, it won't be.

"Nope, you don't get to decide that," she stepped outside, simply ending it there.

Quick shut down.

She called again, and got a more aggravated response than last time. "Come over and help Juno outside."

"Huh? Just get the cook to do it, or Luffy."

"We both know why that isn't a good idea."

There was a moment of silence, during it Marno walked closer to me. He leaned into my ear to whisper, "Luffy and Sanji- The cook, are reliable people, but honestly I would choose Zoro myself... If I was you..."

I frown, and whispered back saying I didn't even know who he was. He stepped away anyways as someone appeared in the doorway. I watch as Nami moved aside and introduce Zoro to me, a man with... Green hair.

"Howdy." I say absent mindlessly. They both seemed confused, but I just looked down so I could stand on my right leg and lift my left. There was shouts of concern, just from Marno and Nami, but I left my left arm out for Zoro to give his support too.

"Okay, I'm good to go. Also the hat, Marno."

"Oh right! Is the cap from that ship-?"

"Anything is fine."

Nami looked concerned, less so than Marno who moved past Zoro to grab my item from the corner, and not a second later Zoro simply strode past the redhead and next to me. I noticed he had three swords attached to his hip, and remembered that Nami said he was a swordsman during her introduction.

But three swords?

My arm went over his neck, he looked 5'10, and I was only 5'5, so he had to bend down a bit too make it work. It was simple after that, not too awkward if we don't focus on each other.

"Here you go- I'll just put it on for you."

I bend my head down to allow this to happen, and soon I had the right amount of protection from the sun so my eyes wouldn't shrivel.

There was first hushed warnings of Be careful! from Nami, but afterward when we neared the outside door, those stopped completely. The sun blinded me for a moment of time, but afterward when I got used to it, I was able to see the view of a deck. It was way smaller than the crows ship, but it was humble for a crew of five.

It was nice, feeling the breeze directly onto my skin, and having the sunlight softly dance on it as well, I took a deep breathe in and exhaled slowly.

"Where do we wanna sit outside, Juno?" Marno asked behind me. I look around and then shrug, the feeling of being uncomfortable had start to creep its way up my back and I wasn't sure why.

"Anywhere is fine."

We had to move carefully down the stairs to the floor below, and I almost had stepped on my left leg one to many times, but eventually I had made contact with the wooden floor, and at the same time, I noticed ahead a group of three walking outside on the door parallel to me, and two of them were the intruders from an hour ago.