six

TW: Swearing

The sun was starting to peek through the window. It was barely 7 a.m. but, the sun was still already in the air. The boys started to wake up considering all they wanted to talk about was the band they were trying to put together. Tommy was the first one to actually get out of the bed and go get ready for the day, the other boys were right to follow him. Everyone got dressed and Tommy was wearing a hoodie with a jacket over it with black jeans. Tubbo was wearing a white polo shirt under a sweatshirt with some loose jeans and Ranboo was wearing a white sweater with black jeans that were just like Tommy's.

After they were all dressed, they went into the lobby to wait for their parents to come down from their rooms. They all decided to go over to the breakfast area and get some cereal, then they went in got apple juice because they all agreed that apple juice is way better than orange juice. They all went and sat back down in the breakfast area.

"So, Tommy how long have you been thinking about this band thing because it seems like you have really thought about this whole thing a lot." Ranboo really wanted to know this. He knew Tommy was jealous of his band so why would he want to make his own band with the person he was jealous of?

"Well about around a month maybe. Also, I hope you both like the name of the band. We can change it if-" Tommy was cut off when Ranboo started speaking.

"Nonono, I like the name. I like that we don't have to go by our real names. Like we can go by colors. Tubbo, do you like the name?

"Of course! Imagine getting famous and everyone being like, I wonder who green is on that band like that would be SO COOL!"

"Yeah, I agree with Tubbo on this one."

All of their parents came down the elevator and walked over to their kids. After waiting thirty minutes, the families agreed that they would go to an amusement park so that the kids can go do what they want while the parents can go sit. They all headed out of the hotel and went to their cars. Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo all decided they wanted to stay with each other so they went in Tommy's parent's car, while the other parents rode in their cars alone. While they were in the car the boys decided to discuss their band and figured out that they would have this week to record it so they could be in the same room. They didn't want to have the trouble to put all the clips together for their first song. 

After a short drive that was about twenty minutes, they made it to the amusement park. Everyone piled out of their cars and met up near the entrance. They all paid and told the boys to be back around lunchtime so they can all go eat somewhere. The boys headed off and decided to go on the highest roller coaster first. Tubbo was scared of heights, but the others convinced him to go on in. Once they were in line it was about thirty minutes before they were in front of the line. When they finally got on Tubbo was holding both of the boy's hands. 

"WOOOOOOOOO!" Tommy and Ranboo were enjoying the ride, but Tubbo was just sinking in his seat wishing that it was over already. Tommy was constantly telling him it was almost over when it really wasn't. Though, it did make Tubbo feel better because he knew he had good friends who cared about him when he was scared. They finally made it to the end of the ride and they all ran off the stairs and ran to the center of the park. 

"Ok guys, we don't have much time and not many tickets so what is another ride you want to ride?" Tommy loved amusement parks. He used to go to them all the time when he was younger.

"How about we go on that thing," Ranboo said.

All three of them looked over to where Ranboo was pointing and looked at a Tower of Terror.

"Ohh shit."

Ranboo grabbed both of their hands and started running. Tommy and Tubbo had never been on any ride like this one. They never had the guts to do it, but I guess right now they didn't really have a choice. They would have to go on the ride no matter what. When they got in line Ranboo was very excited. Finally, after twelve minutes, they finally got on the ride.

"Hey, it's going to be okay. Both of you, you will not die I promise."

"Thanks for the advice, Ranboo, but I am still going to shit my pants, so maybe I will die."

 All of the sudden, all of them were dropping from the air. None of them were prepared for it.

"AHHHH!" Every person on the ride was screaming their lungs out. Especially Tubbo, though no one was going to tell him that he was screaming louder than anyone else.

After they finished the ride, they decided to go back to their parents. When they got over there, their parents asked if they had fun, but everyone's answers were different. 

They sat and talked for a while until they thought that it was time for food. They all got in the cars and went and got food. Everyone ate their food and went back to the hotel. That is when Tommy decided that he would try to book some type of studio for them to professionally record the song.

All of the boys got back to their hotel room and all took quick showers to clean up from the amusement park. Tommy got on his phone and started looking for a studio. They had all talked about it on the way back from the food place. The three of them decided that they wanted something simple. He didn't want to be too expensive. He wasn't famous or have that much money, so they couldn't buy anything they wanted.

About forty-five minutes later they had finally found a studio that they all liked. Tommy booked it for two days. He thought that would be enough time for them all to complete the song. Of course, it was actually going to take longer than that, but they only needed the studio to record their songs and each instrument. The booking was in three days, so they had about three days to just chill, then work on their song, then one more day to chill before they had to say goodbye to everyone. That would be a sad day for everyone because everyone felt that they had gotten closer since they had met up and that made everyone happy.

Tommy asked the owner of the studio if they could come to check it out this evening to make sure that it was what they needed and the owner agreed.

As they were walking to the studio, they were all singing Tommy's song that he created. The other two had learned all of the lyrics and were still very proud of what Tommy had come up with. The brunette and a sandy blonde were still very surprised by what Tommy did. Though, it was good that they had learned the song because they would need to know when to hit the beats on the recording. They had also decided that Tubbo would be the background singer, so it was actually more important for him to know it than Ranboo, but they all still loved the song.

The future band all made it to the studio and it was huge. There was everything they needed in the small room. Tommy was surprised by what he got with such a small amount of money for the two days. As they looked around the studio, they had noticed that they had signatures on the walls of who was all here. Many famous bands used this studio. They all thought it would be cool if they put their names and their band name on top of their names on the wall. Maybe one day they thought that they would come back here and be famous and look back at when they used to be so small.

They all got their own colors of sharpie and put their names on the wall and walked back to the hotel. Only three more days till they could actually produce a song that Tommy had created and he would be doing it with his best friends.

1459 words.

a/n

Make sure you go get a drink of water and some sleep!

I wanted to also say that I know that Ranboo said his hair was dirty blonde, but he said that after I had said he was sandy blonde and I don't want to change it so please don't come at me. :]

Edited.

Vote, Comment, and Follow! <3