Divided

*moments before*

“What is going on?!” Belle quickly stood up from the couch “Help him! Robert leave!” she shouted, knowing he was still listening to her “Please run!”

“Oh… sh*t” David suddenly spoke “Damn, f*ck, F*CK!” he quickly stood up, closing the laptop and ignoring Tom and Emma

“What is going on?!” Claire asked, as Belle could only panic

“We need to go!” David worriedly said.

As to Robert, he was still stopped in his spot, looking at Renner, with millions of thoughts and plans forming and still listening to the ladies and Ed’s shouts.

“Shall we just put an end to this game?” Renner smiled, looking at him

“Well, you started it”

He quickly ran to her, surprising her and not giving her the time to pull the trigger of the gun she was holding.

He had made his decision. He could have stayed and leave the others to find his daughter and give her all the happiness she deserved. And he trusted them for that.

But, hell no. He was not going to die now.

Now he had Belle.

Now he had found out his daughter was alive. He was going to leave to get her, to see her again, to be her father and to love her as so.

No, that was not his time to go.

So, abruptly, he grabbed Renner and threw the both of them out of the window. Damn, he had a crazy instinct when it came to threw himself of the window.

His back hit the floor abruptly, and Renner quickly tried to take the advantage and escape from his grip, but she failed.

Regaining his strength, the agent held her tightly “Not going anywhere, you” he spoke

She giggled “You can hold me close to yourself, handsome”

He frowned “You are disgusting” he whispered “Let’s go” he pushed her with alongside him and tried to escape whoever was there to get him.

“Ed? Belle?!” he tried to get something from the other side, but he did not.

He assumed he had destroyed his communication system with that fall, so he would have to hurry and do not let them worry about him.

He was fine.

Oh, he was more than fine.

He had managed to escape. And he had brought Renner with him!

HE HAD HER!

Certainly he could find his daughter now.

His excitement was growing way too much. All kind of plans and ideas formed in his mind as he walked back on the plane.

But when he got there, everything vanished even faster.

Renner laughed “Do you think I would let you just bring me here so easily, Agent Reilly? I expected more from you”

He could see Joe’s dead body at the entrance of the plane.

And the panic quickly kicked in.

“J-Joe?!” he nervously asked

Renner smirked, watching as he finally let go of her

But the agent immediately turned to her, furiously “What did you do to them?” he looked at the plane.