"They're fine baby. BamBam is still asleep, Arianna and Stink are playing, they just woke up and had breakfast." He told me.

"Okay." I sighed. Being away from my kids when they're newborns has always been hard for me. But now that I'm away from Christian, London, and Arianna, it's so much worse and I hate it.

"Where's Lay?" I asked, noticing he didn't tell me where she was.

"I put her little bad ass in time out. She was acting up something serious. She's sleep now though." He told me making me chuckle. Alayshia is a violent ass baby. Her little hands get popped on the daily.

"Who'd she hit this time?" I asked.

"First it was Arianna, then she hit Bam and after that I was done. I put her ass in that crib with her bottle and left her ass there." He said making me shake my head.

"Don't neglect my baby." I said smacking my lips.

"I'm not neglecting her Mookie, shut up. I was watching her on the cameras the whole time. " He laughed.

"Okay, just make sure you're taking care of my babies Lamont." I told him.

"They're fine baby, I'll FaceTime you at lunch so you can see them." He told me.

"Okay babe, do they have enough milk?" I asked. I'd been pumping constantly all this week to make sure they had enough milk to drink while I was away.

"Yes babe." Chris replied.

"Okay, well my first client is coming in a few minutes so I have to go. I'll talk to you later." I told him.

"Okay babe." He responded.

"Love you Christopher, thanks again for the beautiful flowers, baby." I cooed.

"Love you too Mook, no problem baby." He said before ending the call. I sat back in my seat and smiled a little to myself as I looked around my office.

I got up from my desk and put my things away and prepared for my day of clients.

Four hours later I was finishing up with my last client. A mother and daughter. The daughter had attempted suicide three months ago for the second time, and they were seeking therapy.

"It was nice meeting you Sharon and Taylor, I'll see you Monday." I told them with a smile as I ushered them out of the conference room.

I walked the short distance to my office and when I opened the door a smirk was on my face.

"Babe, what are you guys doing here?" I asked as I walked up to Chris and took Christian out of his arms. "Hi Mama's little man." I cooed before kissing his chubby cheeks. "I missed you baby."

My youngest baby boy, Christian Jamal Hawkins was born on January 14 at eleven pounds six ounces and twenty one inches. Jerome was right, he was big, just like his daddy. When he was first born he didn't look like either of us, although he had my dimples. He was starting to look just like Chris day by day.

"We brought you lunch." Chris said turning around and gesturing to the table. I smiled to myself when I noticed the Pappadeaux takeout bags.

"Ma-Ma." Arianna sang, walking up to me and lifting her hands so I could pick her up. I picked her up and held her on my hip while I held Christian on the other.

"Where's Lay?" I asked, seeing London asleep in the stroller.

"She was having trouble breathing so I left her with Momma. I didn't want to bring her out." He informed me, making me sigh. It was a little chilly out and the cold weather would've made her breathing worse.