Sway With Me ~ 𝒮𝓊𝓀𝓊𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝓎𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓃

Start from the beginning

Lawd have mercy 🥵This man just 🧎🏾‍♀️
Anyway on to the story.

Your Pov
Boring.It gets really boring being the moon Goddess.I'm always just watching everyone on earth.I want to meet new people and do new things!
But of course I'm stopped by my brother who believes that I NEED protection.

Anyway I'm going down to Earth Tonight!My brother is supposed to be there as well but if I go where he isn't I should be completely fine!

Time Skip to You on Earth 🙌

When I got to earth everything seemed beautiful and the lights at night are so pretty!Everything was going fine!Yeah some of the humans are rude,mean and just down right evil But there are some of them who are kind and amazing!

They only thing is..........I HAVE KNOW IDEA WHERE I AM!

I've been walking around and I'm lost!It doesn't help that I don't know what state,country or city I'm in!!!!
Well maybe I should go in the woods!Artemis always says that nature will help you no matter the situation or problem.

I walk into the woods singing a little tune I heard from the tiny humans.I see a big opening with flowers in the middle and the moon beaming down on them.

I see a big opening with flowers in the middle and the moon beaming down on them

This is how it looks let's just pretend that's the moon shining 😭

"Perfect!"I said walking in the middle.
I started to dance around in the flowers giggling happily.I feel so free here!No worrying or taking 'orders'.It's just freedom and it feels amazing!

Sukuna POV
"You think you could run from me?"I laughed appearing in front of a curse.

"I-I'm S-Sorry m-master I-I o-only-"