"You know that you are 22 too, and work a lot right?"

Felix laughed "not as much as you" he said "I'm not taking no for an answer, I'll see you tonight" he hung up the phone.

Daisy shook her head and sighed before leaving the elevator when it reached her floor.

She got out and went over to her desk and pulled out the script for 'My Brother' taking a picture of the parts Felix wanted and sent it to him.

She later put the script away and sat at her desk when Maggie came in holding a cupcake with a candle sticking through it "happy birthday" she said with a bright smile

"Uh, never told you it was my birthday"

She smiled "I read your file silly" she said putting it on her desk.

Daisy looked at Maggie and sighed "she really is going to be disappointed when she finds out Paul Rudd isn't my actual dad" daisy thought.

Ethan walked in moments later and looked at the pair "it's your birthday?" He stared in shock.

Daisy nodded

"And you didn't tell me?!"

"Never told her either, she read my file"

"Stalker vibes" he said looking at Maggie.

Maggie rolled her eyes at Ethan "you're just jealous of our friendship" she looked back at Daisy "I'm going to get some coffee want one?"

Daisy shook her head "no I'm good, thanks" she said

Maggie walked out of the room and Ethan turned to look at Daisy "seriously what's wrong with her... why is she acting so nice to you"

Daisy sighed "I can't tell you" she said

"What?" He said "but you could tell her- oh no" he stared at Daisy "are you two lovers?"

"What no!" She said

"That sucks" he said "but come on tell me"

"If the time comes to tell you..... I will" she said "I promise, but I can't now"

Ethan sighed "fine" he sat at his desk "I'll take your word for it"

Daisy smiled then went back to work.

***
An hour later a worker came up to Daisy's desk

"Hi, are you Daisy" he asked

"Yes" she raised an eyebrow "can I help you?"

"Heather told me that you need to get some files for her.... in the rooftop"

"At the rooftop?" she asked with a questionable tone "why would they be there?"

"She left them I guess"

Daisy sighed then got up "alright I can do it, thanks" she said then walked out of the office and towards the rooftop entrance.

Heather would never forget files in a public place, unless they weren't that important. Also why couldn't Heather tell Daisy herself.

Daisy reached the rooftop and looked around for papers but didn't find any, she sighed "obviously the wind blew them away"

Daisy noticed a teddy bear holding a guitar at one of the tables, she looked around and raised an eyebrow as she approached it "what is this doing here?" she said.

She picked up the bear and felt a pair of hands on her eyes

"Guess who" she heard a really terrible British accent say.

"Uh literally don't know"

She then heard a laugh and could recognize this laugh in a heartbeat. "Charlie" she smiled the moved the hands away from her eyes turning to face him.

"Miss me?" He said

"You know it" she smiled giving him a hug.

Charlie returned the hug then looked down at the teddy bear in her hands "and happy birthday"

"What?" She raised an eyebrow "but how did you know?"

"Snapchat" he chuckled "it told me not to forget to remind you a happy birthday, so here I am"

Daisy blushed "thank you"

"also to tell you that we are going out tonight"

"Tonight?"

Charlie nodded

Daisy sighed a little "Felix said he wanted to hang out tonight"

"I'll talk to him, you guys will reschedule... I haven't seen you in three months!!" He said putting three fingers up "we're going out tonight"

"Fine" she said with a smile "I'm gusss you are cool with Felix now?"

He nodded "yeah he's not that bad and when I realized he didn't have any romantic feelings for you started to like him more"

Daisy shook her head and laughed "I heard you guys start shouting soon? That's exciting"

He nodded "yeah honestly looking forward to it"

Daisy thought of something and remembered why she came up to the balcony "wait- how did you know I was coming up here"

"You didn't put two and two together yet?" He raised an eyebrow "I sent the worker to you so that I could surprise you"

"Oh" she said "makes a lot of sense"

Charlie poked Daisy's head gently "what goes on in that head of yours"

Daisy laughed "okay tell me..." she said "how does season 2 end?"

Charlie shook his head "nope still not telling"

Daisy sighed "you know what I think I will have a better chance with Owen telling me"

"Yeah you're probably right" he laughed then looked at the entrance of the rooftop "I'll let you go back to work now, before people wonder where the birthday girl went"

Daisy nodded "okay" she smiled "I'll see you tonight then"

Charlie nodded then looked at her smiling "yes, you will" then watched her walk towards the entrance.

Daisy looked back at Charlie and waved bye to him blushing when he waved back.

As Daisy made her way back to her desk she couldn't help but smile at just the thought of Charlie. "This is going to be my best birthday yet" she said to herself as she sat down at her desk.

AN// next chapter already out!!!