Chapter 18

Hayley Swan and Bella Cullen eyes had changed color. Now that Hayley was a newborn vampire her eyes we're yellow. Bella was a newborn vampire her eyes we're red. Both girls looked around to see everything clearly. Bella and Hayley looked to see Edward in the room. Both girls stood up and walked near him. Bella touched him to see if he was real and he indeed was. Edward led both girls to a mirror where they saw themselves as vampires. Hayley smiled at her new look. She saw Edward and Bella kissing. "Jeez can't even have a few minutes without you two kissing" Hayley said. Bella and Edward laughed. Hayley then thought about something. She turned to Edward. "Renesmee" Hayley asked. Edward let out a laugh. "She's incredible" Edward said. "Where is she? I have to see her" Hayley said. "Hayley hold on. You two need to get your thirst under control" Edward said. Bella and Hayley felt this weird feeling in their throat and held it. "Oh yeah you too need to hunt. Oh but first Hayley your more different then us. You drink human blood but not from humans from blood bags" Edward said. Hayley nodded. Edward handed her a cup. Hayley drank the blood and she felt this wood sensation in her throat go away. Hayley felt herself not hungry." come hunting with us might help with controlling your thirst" Edward said. Hayley nodded. They all went running in the woods. As Hayley was running she never felt more alive. When she was only a werewolf she ran like a vampire but this felt more real. Running as a vampire made it faster for her. Soon Edward and Bella and Hayley raced to see who was faster. Hayley in the end was faster. Soon they stopped running." close your eyes" Edward told Bella. Bella did as told and Edward turned her around." what do you here" Edward asked. Bella listened and heard and owl, a squirrel then a deer. Bella opened her eyes and crept on the deer. It was like a predator hunting it's prey. Then the wind blew and Hayley smelled a human. Bella did too. They both smelled his blood coursing through him. Then the scent of blood. "Bella Hayley no" Edward said. Hayley waited no time running to the human. Bella right behind her. Both Bella and Hayley climbed the side of a mountain. Soon they were close to the human. "Hayley Bella stop" Edward said. Bella and Hayley looked at him. "I'm sorry I didn't realize there would be people far from the trails" Edward said. Hayley could feel herself trying to get the human but controlled herself. "We need to get out of here" Bella said. "Okay I could help you both" Edward said. Bella grabbed Hayley hand and they jumped off the mountain. "Or not" Edward said smirking. Hayley stood somewhere watching as Bella was hunting the same deer. Then a mountain lion showed up. As the mountain lion was about to kill the deer Bella tackled it and bit into it killing the animal. Hayley smirked. Edward caught up to the both of them and smirked when he saw them both okay. They soon walked back home. "Well I'm amazed. You two ran away from human blood mid hunt. Even mature vampires have problems with that" Edward said. Hayley smiled. Then the sound of a door closed. Jacob walked toward the trio." your still here" Hayley said." so are you. Didn't expect you to seem so you. Except for the creepy eyes" Jacob said. Hayley looked toward Edward to see if it was okay to be near him. He nodded. Hayley's kind of vampire could handle the smell of blood. But because she was a newborn it's hard but Hayley is a fast learner. Hayley walked toward Jacob and hugged him. Jacob hugged back. Soon they pulled away and Hayley stood next to Bella. Jacob looked at Bella. "Alright take a whiff" Jacob said. Bella walked closer to him and sniffed him and stepped back. "Well I can see what everyone is talking about" Bella said. Jacob laughed. "Jake you really do stink" Bella said. Everyone laughed. "Ready to meet your daughter" Edward asked Hayley. Hayley nodded. Jacob ran inside. Hayley, Bella and Edward right behind him. They walked inside to see the Cullen's. The Cullen's family turned around to see Hayley and Bella as vampires. "Welcome to the family Bella. You look beautiful Hayley" Esme said. Both girls smiled at her. "You both look amazing" Alice said. "Someone has been waiting to meet you Hayley" Carlisle said. Hayley stood behind Rosalie. "Rose"Edward said. Rosalie turned around and smiled at Hayley. Renesmee on her arms cooing at Hayley. Hayley stood with a face of awe. Rosalie passed Renesmee to Hayley. Hayley gladly took her daughter in her arms. Renesmee smiled at her mother. She then placed a hand on her mother's cheek. Hayley and Renesmee eyes changed yellow. Renesmee showed Hayley her very first memories of Hayley. One of them was when Hayley called Renesmee beautiful. Renesmee then pulled her hand away from Hayley cheek and both of their eyes went back to normal. "What was that" Hayley asked. "She showed you the first memory she has of you" Edward said. "Showed me how" Hayley asked not taking her eyes of her daughter. "How do I hear thoughts? How does Alice see the future? She's gifted" Edward said. Renesmee smiled showing teeth already forming. "I've only been out for two days?" Hayley asked looking at Carlisle. "Her growth rate in unprecedented" Carlisle said. Hayley smiled at the newborn baby. Jacob then said something. "They think she killed you" Jacob said. Hayley looked at him. "They think I'm dead" Hayley asked. Jacob nodded. Hayley sighed sadly. "I want to wait until I can get my thirst under control" Hayley said. Jacob nodded. "Do Leah and Seth know" Hayley asked. Jacob nodded. Soon the family went hunting. Except Hayley, Rosalie, Edward and Bella. Jacob was asleep on the couch. Hayley was holding her daughter in her arms when Rosalie walked over to her. "My turn" Rosalie said. Hayley passed Renesmee to Rosalie. "Where does she sleep" Hayley asked. "My arms, Edwards or Esme" Rosalie said. Hayley nodded. Soon the family walked in the house. Jacob woke up and walked to Hayley. Alice walked up to Hayley and Bella. "Happy Birthday" Alice said. "We stopped again three days ago" Hayley said. "Well were celebrating it anyway so suck it up" Alice said. She pulled out two keys. Hayley and Bella got confused. Soon they walked in the woods. Bella and Edward got their own place now it was time for Hayley. Hayley opened her eyes and saw a little house. More different then Edward and Bella home. "Welcome home. We thought you would want a place of your own. Near the reservation" Alice said." what do you think" Jacob asked." I think this is perfect" Hayley said." go inside" Alice said. Jacob and Hayley walked inside the house. It was big but it had a home feeling. Like Sam and Emily home." wow this is beautiful" Hayley said. They walked into a bedroom." this is where Renesmee is gonna sleep" Jacob said. Hayley smiled at the room. They walked to a closet. "This is the closet" Jacob said. "Wow" Hayley said. "Alice fixed it with your new clothes" Jacob said. "Clearly" Hayley said. Jacob laughed. Soon they walked into the master bedroom. "This is your room" Jacob said. "Nice" Hayley said. She laid on the bed and the bed was comfortable. "Comfy" Hayley said. Jacob smiled. Hayley stood up from the bed. She walked near Hayley and put her hands on Jacob chest. Jacob wrapped his arms around Hayley waist. "I hope that the others will love her as much as I do" Hayley said. "I know" Jacob said. Soon in the heat of the moment Hayley and Jacob kissed and in that moment Hayley was intimate with someone for the very first time. They were very sure to be careful and use protection. The first night back and Hayley loved being a vampire.