I take a deep breath and rest my head back against the headboard and whisper a soft "ok"

This definitely doesn't mean I will not stress about this. I don't want her to lose her job. It doesn't matter if she likes it or not. News like this will spread like a wildfire and every school in this state, probably won't hire her at all.

She can't be without a job. I won't let that happen.

"What else did he say?" I push on.

"Baby can we please go to sleep and talk about this tomorrow?" she pleads and that makes me worry. She isn't telling the whole story for a reason.

"Steph?" I frown. "What else did he say?"

She sighs and shakes her head. "He started talking about you..."

"What did he say?"

"Alex" she says in a breathless voice. I can see the tears in her eyes but I want the truth.

"Just tell me please" I ask again but keep my hands on her.

"He couldn't understand why I am with someone like you..." she pauses and looks down at her hands in her lap. "He doesn't understand why I went through so much trouble to make sure everything was aligned on the walls. That all the clocks be put away upstairs and whatever." she breathes out.

"He called you a-"

"Freak" I slightly laugh.

"Alex it's not funny." she sighs.

"Baby" I sit up and cup her face. "I love that you care what other people call me but 'freak' is not the worst thing I've been called."

"I don't fucking care. He doesn't have the right" she whispers and I can see the anger in her eyes.

It pains me to think that she left their house and drove in a snowstorm because of that but it also warms my heart. She really cares about me and what people say about me.

This was her way of standing up for me and I love her for it but she could've gotten really hurt.

I softly smile and pull her closer for a gentle kiss. "Thank you for caring"

"I love you Alex" she whispers against my lips.

"I love me too" I smile and she chuckles. "But I love you more"

She smiles wide, grabs onto my shirt and pulls me in for another kiss. I immediately deepen the kiss by pulling her on top of me. She straddles my lap and her hands get lost in my hair. I let my hands slide down her lower back as her tongue enters my mouth without permission.

I smile at her eagerness and she softly giggles knowing exactly what she is doing.

The kiss is slow and passionate making everything inside me tingle. We've made out on my bed before and this one is no different. Every time I kiss her it sends me to another world.

I slowly slide my hands down to her ass and cup the both in my hands , pushing her closer to me. She softly moans into my mouth and it sends a shiver down my spine. That is definitely my favorite sound in the world and all it took was touching her ass.

But I can't wait to hear her sounds when our clothes are neatly folded on the chair in the corner and it's only skin on skin.

I let my hands slip under my sweatshirt and I let my fingertips fall on the soft skin on her lower back.

"Ale-" she stutters and lifts her head to take a breath but I take this opportunity to kiss her neck.

"Baby" she calls on me but it comes out as a moan and she tangles her fingers in my hair. I just keep kissing her neck and my hands unconsciously slide further up her back, massaging her muscles.