Sasha ridiculed his words as if they let out an obnoxious malodor. Cringing with every passing second.

"What is wrong with you?!" Sasha cringed out.

"Nothing" Aiden said giving an innocent look.

"Aiden why are you doing this?" Sasha asked at the verge of breaking his neck.

Aiden's expression sharpened at the question as a daunting seriousness took over his features. Sasha was too vexed to even care for what was going on with him. Her eyes only flickered around for a way to escape.

"Cause I like you..." He said with a strange firmness dripping down his voice.

Sasha's entire being froze at the mention of those four words. Words which she longed to hear for years, but only got the opposite word in return. The sudden change from the former expression to the latter seemed surreal to her.

"Can you please let me go?" Sasha requested dodging the earlier statement.

Her eyes looked at Aiden hoping to see a hint of annoyance that would provoke him to let her out of the cage. Anxiousness flooded her veins when she saw a hurt expression instead which was totally unexpected.

"Why are you always ignoring me Sasha?" His voice cracked

Sasha's lips parted at his words, bewilderment suffocating her being. The sudden change in behaviour from domineering to a soft person had triggered her to no end, but she knew this male was no clean person. He was wrapped in dark secrets which if not dealt with properly will open the Pandora's box.

"Aiden, you and I both know what your doing is simply nothing more than a game. You having feelings for me is something near impossible. If anything, this must be some revenge you're taking for another series of lies fed to you" Sasha said with bitterness coating her tone.

"You are as stupid as evil. But I have minimum common sense, so just stop it" Sasha said pushing him away

The push which was unexpected had taken Aiden by surprise as he stumbled back. Sasha took this chance and immediately walked out of the room as soon as possible, before he could recover.

Aiden sighed out of frustration. None of his attempts to make things like before, seemed to work on her. She was too deep into the believe that he was only here to hurt her.

"This won't be easy"

***

Spencer let out a breathe of fatigue as he stared away at the calculas problem before him. As much as he loved maths, it never failed to exhaust him cause one question took an eternity to finish. The silence of the library was the only matter that kept him at peace.

The sound of the chair shifting before him caught his attention, compelling him to look up in curiosity, only for it to be replaced by a scowl.

"Hey" The girl spoke in her usual voice with a small smile.

"Nicole, when I say that I don't wanna do anything with you, does my voice translate to some other language which you can't understand?" Spencer sarcastically let out.

"Why do you hate me so much?" Nicole asked with a somewhat disappointed expression.

"I am just trying to be friends" Nicole said feeling agitated.

"Well I am not willing to. And if you would understand that I would appreciate it" Spencer said with a tint of formality.

His eyes flickered to the window he was sitting by, in hope to just get a glance. His eyes, however got stuck to the figure who was sitting alone in the cement bench, weeping to itself.

His heart clenched at the sight, as without a thought he got up from his seat surprising Nicole, and rushed out of the library.

Nicole tried calling our for him but there was no response. Curious enough, she turned to the window, only to have everything cleared out.

"You have no idea how much I hate you"

Hi there!So I have recently started a foundation with my friends fighting for women empowerment and all kinds of social injustice

Hi there!
So I have recently started a foundation with my friends fighting for women empowerment and all kinds of social injustice. So follow our page @sincerlyh3r on Instagram. Thanks!