I was closing the door with a heavy heart, but a brown boot caught the door. I looked up and found the green wilderness.

“I’m sorry.” I opened the door wider and he came in.

This time, I closed the door with much delight and when I turned I saw 4 pairs of bewildered eyes looking back at me.

“What?” I asked, confused.

“What are you wearing?”  Niall asked, his eyes still wide.

“Guys!” I rolled my eyes at them.

“I know what it is. Tej wears it sometimes. And believe me I love it when she wears it.” Louis said.

“It’s a saree. A traditional Indian dress.” I explained.

“Holy mother, You look hot.” Liam beamed.

“Yeah gurrll!” Niall added.

“Enough! Can we please go inside now?” I pushed them inside.

Harry didn’t need any guidance to move into the living room from the foyer since he’d been here just yesterday.

‘Why didn’t he say anything about your look!’
Megan huffed. She was right though.

Grumpy Styles!

The boys praised the decoration of my apartment and at last settled down in the  living room.

“Harry, how did you find her apartment? Only Louis knew her address and you didn’t come with us.” Liam asked and everyone became silent.

I was looking at Harry for a hint from him, asking if he wanted his friends to know he was here. His eyes met mine before he answered.
“I got it from Julia”

“Oh. You could’ve come with us.” Liam managed.

Wow. He just lied like that.

“I’m coming back in a minute.” I escaped to the kitchen to calm my unaddressed rage.

What was his problem! Yes, he ignored me but in front of the boys he was so rude to me.
I turned , feeling a hand on my shoulder.

“Liam…. Uh…what are you doing here? Go sit with them. I’m coming back with snacks.”

I turned to find the ketchup. Unfortunately, the cupboard was a little bit high for me to reach. Suddenly I was up.

 Liam lifted me up grabbing my waist. No matter  how grateful I was for his friendship, I felt quite uneasy at his touch. I took the ketchup and he put me down. We both were silent for a bit before I finally spoke up.

“Um…. Liam, I know we’re asked from the management to make public appearances together. And believe me, the last couple of days were the best days,”
Liam nodded and I paused. It was so hard to say. But I had to, before it’s too late.
I took his hand
“If there’s anyone in the band that I can trust blindly, it’s you. Let’s just keep it that way. I don’t wanna ruin our friendship” I pleaded with my eyes.

He was silent for a while, just looking into my eyes before he smiled. I hugged him. He was so precious.

“The guy you’re in love with is really lucky.” he said.

“What? What are you talking about?” I asked, pulling away from him.

“You’re in love, girl. Now, don’t deny it. Not to me.” he said and left with a plate full of samosas.

I stood there, trying to recall if I ever mentioned about my past with him. Or did he guess anything about Harry?
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO ME?! Why would he guess anything about Harry?! I wasn’t in love with Harry.
No, Megan, no. I didn’t want the eyebrow raise. I’m not talking about it.
I, too, moved with another plate of fried snacks to the boys.