09 || Moving in

On Wednesday, Jungkook was moving into my place. The head house caretaker has talked to me yesterday. According to him, Jungkook's safety is a must so some guards will be patrolling around the area, but he ensured that we wouldn't see them unless necessary.

He also insisted on giving me 50% of Jungkook's monthly budget, which is as much as a year of salary for me. That's only 50%. The other 50% goes to Jungkook's personal bank and savings.

This head house caretaker will be the one to notify me if Jungkook had to go home. Jungkook needs to be present in his house when his parents are there.

I signed a paper that allowed me to have Jungkook's guardianship while Jungkook's parents aren't home. I've cleaned my old room for him and also my brother's old room for all the other stuff.

He has a lot of stuff and there were some boxes that I wasn't allowed to open. I feel like I have a criminal inside my home, but then it's also Jungkook. At least it would be less lonely this way.

It's after school and we're currently fixing things up. I didn't know that he was serious about this. All I asked for him is to be a little nicer. Yesterday, he said sorry and went to bowling with his classmates and I was left with Mr. Choi.

Mr. Choi is the head house caretaker. While moving some boxes, "Did you enjoy yesterday?", I asked him and he hummed. "They're nicer than I thought, but I was still a bit shy.", he said truthfully.

"You're gonna get the hang of it. Your classmates are good people.", I told him and he was nodding. "You already know my routine in this home, and now I have a rule for you.", I told him.

"I know that this would seem impossible especially for a very shy person like you, but you're a growing man and I know from experience that you're gonna want some heat around you. Don't invite girls or anyone else in here without my permission. Go learn how to go into motels on your own.", I told him and he nodded quickly.

"I haven't really thought about that heat... maybe I do need it.", he said and then walked towards me in a predatory stance. "What are you doing?", I asked him.

"If I'm not allowed to bring girls in, then can I have you instead?", he said and I slapped his meaty bicep again. "I told you to stop making jokes like that.", I told him while cringing and he was chuckling on his own.

"I cleaned the public bathroom of this house and it's closest to your room. You're gonna be using that.", I told him and he frowned. "I thought that we get to shower together now that we're housemates.", he said.

"No no no... you aren't getting in with me. You ain't gonna be having a taste of this ass.", I told him and he grinned. "So you're implying that you're going to bottom for me?", he now asked and I just had to sigh.

These are some neverending innuendos. "Jungkook, you're seriously fucking up with my mind right now.", I told him as I held my head as if it needed some support.

"That's a great practice for when I fuck you later.", he said with a wink and I punched his bicep now. He ran away before I could land on another blow.

It was later that we finished organizing the boxes and Jungkook will have to do the rest for him. "I will cook some dinner for us.", he declared and I was just nodding.

"Yes you are, chef.", I told him. I guess it's alright to let loose with Jungkook sometimes. Pretending to be something else, putting up barriers, or even trying to tough it up just won't be working well with Jungkook.

"You haven't told me what food you like, but based on observation... Jimin-ssi loves sour food.", I don't know if Jungkook was talking to himself or to me. "Miso soup?", Jungkook asked and I was just in there to nod.