03 || Real Deal

Seokmin was first to stand up and he was walking towards me. I'm slightly getting scared as Mingyu from beside him has stood up as well.

Seokmin suddemly pulled me in a hug and I wasn't moving. "I love you, 'teach!", he declared and Mingyu joined in. It is only the second day and they are like this. They are making my heart soft.

The day officially ended with a very big hug.

-

On Wednesday, they were all on time. We have elected officers differently. We have one class president and three Mayors based on their skills.

We have formed four groups that will be assigned with certain tasks to do throughout this whole semester. Everyone has their fair share of responsibilities... except for that one student who still isn't showing up in class.

We have Jihyo as the class president and Sana as her assistant. Mingyu is the Mayor number one. He and some others like Momo, Jeongyeon, and Jennie are in charged with food.

Why do we need them? We're forming an informal business to earn money for one of our main projects for the semester. In that way, everyone doesn't need to worry about paying for expensive projects that might cause any drop outs.

There's Eunwoo who is the Mayor number two. He and his group is in charged with promoting and distributing business. They will be the councilors of finance. Eunwoo wouldn't guarantee to be around because he's still an actor so he had Bang Chan as his assistant.

The Mayor number three is Sejeong. She and her group are tasked with the participation and kiss up project for the whole class. And since she knows all the gossip going around the school, she and her team will be alerting her classmates if there were fights or something wrong so we could all avoid them.

I like this set up. We spent the Wednesday, distributing duties. I'm still worried because Jeon Jungkook still isn't around yet.

-

On Thursday, we pushed back the chairs and tables on the sides so we could all sit in a big circle in the middle. "Okay, now that we're seated... let us have volunteers on who could showcase their hidden talents.", I told them and everyone cheered.

From a few days of getting to know each other, I've came to know that a lot of them are performers. "Do we have a bluetooth speaker around here?", Junhoe asked and Seokmin stood up to get one from his bag.

They connected it and Junhoe played a Michael Jackson song. He moonwalked to the middle and we were all hyping him up. He was dancing to the beat effortlessly, and the Seokmin join him and started copying whatever Junhoe does.

It became a big parody and they made all of us dance with them in the end. This time, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, and Mina has volunteered to perform.

"Seems like you've prepared for this, huh?", I hyped them and the music played. They are all pretty dancers! After them and after all the clapping, Miyeon and Minnie when to the center of the cirle with rulers.

They played an instrumental music and Seokmin shushed his classmates. It is when Miyeon began to sing that we all awed. This is awesome. The two a great singers and there's no hiding that. Miyeon kept on winking at me though.

We were clapping and cheering because Seokmin wants to sing the same song as well, but there was a loud knocking on the door. Everyone went silent as I stood up to answer it.

It was a co-teacher of mine. It isn't just anyone though, it's Kang Jeosi. "Your class is being too loud, I'd think that there's no instructor in there.", she said with raised brows.