Episode 4: Super Ultra Training From a Legend!

Start from the beginning

"All right! Here we are everyone!" Valt yelled, spreading his arms to his sides as the four bladers, including Rin and Batal, looked in awe at the pristine state of the facility. "All right!" Valt yelled, slamming his hands together before flashing his signature friendly grin, "Its time to start training!"

(5 Minutes Later)

To begin their training, Valt had lead them over to the treadmills, each one outfitted with new technology to bring out the fullest of their users. Rin grinned arrogantly as Batal squealed with excitement. Valt immediately walked over to the nearest treadmill, explaining that he always started the day on the treadmill, only to find both Batal and Rin had already hopped on. The Bellerophon and Roc bladers called out to each other, initiating a challenge.

"I BET THAT I CAN RUN FASTER AND LONGER THAN YOU, KLUTZ!" Rin called out to Batal, who responded in an infuriated manner, calling out to Rin in the same challenging manner. 

"NUH UH! I'M GOING INTO OVERDRIVE, AND YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO KEEP UP! LET'S DO THIS!" Almost immediately would the two bladers punch the start button, bringing the treadmills to top speed, yelling as they ran at high speeds, much to Valt's dismay.

"WAIT STOP!" Valt yelled, but it was too late. Batal and Rin were fast, yes, but neither one of them were prepared for the top speeds of the treadmill, and would immediately trip, both letting out yells before being flung into the floor behind them, both groaning in pain. Valt would sigh, obviously embarrassed for the two bladers as they rubbed their heads, startled by what had happened. Gigi facepalmed as Iki giggled out of amusement. Albert only shook his head in disappointment.

"What's with these two numbskulls?" A low voice rang out. Everyone would turn, all but Valt and Albert's eyes widening in shock as Sisco Karlisle stood there, his hands on his hips in an annoyed manner. Batal immediately went into fanboy mode, shaking his head quickly before running over to Sisco.

"SISCOOOOOOOO!!!!" Batal yelled out, startling the Satan blader as Batal held out Bellerophon in his face, Sisco reeling back slightly as Batal shouted out his challenge. "I WANNA BATTLE YOU! I'M GONNA BURST YOU INTO OVERDRIVE!"

"Jeez this idiot is almost as annoying as the twins..." Sisco muttered under his breath, looking away in annoyance before turning to Valt. "Yo, Aoi. I heard you would be here today. Curse Satan and I want a rematch for last time!" Sisco yelled to Valt, holding out the clockwise defense type Sparking Bey in a challenging manner. Batal would be undeterred, however, and would immediately run in front of Sisco, barking a challenge, angering the Satan blader even more. "Will you let up?" The Satan blader would grumble in annoyance. Turning to Valt, a low growl coming from his throat, Sisco asked the question that Valt knew he would. "Seriously, Valt? Another Hyuga? The first one was annoying enough!" Sisco would yell, sticking out his hand to prevent Batal from getting in his face for a challenge once more. Valt would simply chuckle in response, scratching the back of his head after getting off the treadmill. 

"Yeah, he's with me. Sisco, this is Batal Hiro. He's a blader from this town that I'm giving a chance to check out the facility." He said in a friendly manner, patting the shorter Batal's shoulder. Sisco would give an unamused scowl before looking over to Rin. Rin would immediately narrow his eyes, scowling, causing Sisco to grin arrogantly. 

"And him?" Sisco asked, pointing over to Rin.

"Oh! That's Rin Avara. He's another blader that came along with us to check out the facility," Valt explained, Sisco analyzing the two of them closely, his brow furrowing as Rin glared. Sisco's face would immediately stop Batal in his tracks, the Bellerophon blader freezing nervously as Sisco turned back to Valt.