Episode 4: Super Ultra Training From a Legend!

Start from the beginning

"Heh, now that's what I like to hear!" Rin called out, pocketing Roc before walking over to the door. Batal, however, was left with a puzzled look. Training Facility?

"Training Facility?" Batal asked, Valt letting out surprised and sheepish chuckle as Rin facepalmed, muttering about how Batal was an oblivious klutz under his breath.

"If you paid attention you would have known we were heading to the WBBA training facility downtown!" Rin yelled at Batal, who's eyes would grow wide with excitement.

"THE WBBA TRAINING FACILITY?!" Batal yelled at the top of his lungs, causing Rin to cover his ears in annoyance and Valt letting out a slightly amused yet still friendly chuckle before nodding. "ALL RIIIIIIIGHTTT!!!!!!" Immediately rushing over towards the door, Batal attempted to make a break down the street in the direction of the training facility, Valt and Rin calling out for him to wait. Gigi and Iki weren't here yet, as well as the fact Batal, in his excitement, was going the wrong way. This ended in disaster, as Batal slammed into Iki and Gigi at full speed, all three bladers falling to the sidewalk floor, groaning in pain.

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE RUNNING, NUMBSKULL!!" Gigi yelled out, grabbing Batal by the scruff of his shirt, a dazed look coming across Iki's face as he watched. Batal chuckled sheepishly.

"Heh-heh... S-sorry!" Batal said, rubbing the back of his head with his left hand out of embarrassment as Gigi held him by his shirt.

"That klutz..." Rin muttered, storming over and yanking Batal by the back of his shirt, a pissed off look on his face as he practically DRAGGED the Bellerophon blader in the opposite direction, yelling at him as he did so. The yelling broke into another argument as Valt and Albert watched, Valt sighing a small smile on his face appearing before jogging after the other bladers. Albert turned to Buck, walking over and filling his feeding bowl in the house before walking to join the group, only to hear the cries of Batal and Rin yelling at each other.

"IF YOU'RE GONNA ACT LIKE SUCH A KLUTZ THEN YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE ABLE TO ENTER THE TRAINING FACILITY! AT THIS RATE YOU'RE GONNA BREAK EVERYTHING IN THERE!"

"KLUTZ?! YOU'RE A KLUTZ!"

"AS IF! YOU'RE THE ONE SLAMMING INTO PEOPLE!" It was clear the argument was growing more heated, a distressed look coming across Valt's face as he tried to intervene.

"Guys don't fight-"

"I'LL PROVE I'M NO KLUTZ! I'LL RACE YOU TO THE FACILITY! LOSER HAS TO PAY FOR LUNCH!" 

"BRING IT ON, KLUTZ!"  Rin yelled out, the two blader suddenly lining up next to each other and breaking into a sprint, both of them yelling as Gigi and Iki let out distressed cries.

"W-WHA?! GUYS! WAIT UP!" The two bladers yelled out, Iki taking a puff of his inhaler before running as the two attempted to catch up to the two rampaging bladers. Valt chuckled before breaking into a slow jog, Albert looking to the legendary blader.

"Hm? You're not worried?" Albert asked the legend of legends, obviously confused as to why Valt wasn't reacting in such a distressed manner.

"Don't worry! They'll be fine. They'll cool off eventually." Valt said, his cheerful smile still on his face. Albert smiled, chuckling quietly before walking after the rampaging bladers.

(At the Training Facility)

"I WON! NO, I WON!" Batal and Rin both called out in a frantic manner, panting slightly from their tiredness from their "race". Both bladers pointed to themselves, each attempting to state their claim as to why they had won. A Rank Bladers around them cast confused glances towards them, startled by all the yelling. In the middle of their heated argument, the rest of the group would enter through the sliding glass doors of the facility, Gigi and Iki panting tiredly from running as Valt and Albert slowly walked into the facility. Valt's arrival caught the attention of multiple bladers, though out of fear and awe, none would attempt to state their challenge to the Legend of Legends.