Noah looked at Liza and noticed the dark circles under her eyes. She is also yawning very often. He can tell that she is extremely tired and needs rest.

" Izzy you are looking tired. Anything happened ? "

" Nothing just there were some problems but now its all solved so don't worry Noah. "

" Then you should rest for a while. "

" I will but let me finished the quest first."

" Let me help you I can tell that you seriously need some sleep. "

" Its okay-"

Liza stopped in her mid-sentence, thinking of the show later she really need some rest so that she can defeat that slut completely. She looked at Noah  and  said.

" Well then I am gonna get some sleep wake me up when everyone is here Imma kill someone. "

Noah had a idea about who that someone is but didn't say anything about it. Looking at Liza's eyes he can tell one thing that both of them are same in certain ways. Maybe he won't regret his choice this time but who knows. Noah thought but continue to smile.

" Well show me your quest, let me do it so that you can sleep. "

" Here come and see it. "

Liza then started explaining the quest to Noah. After that Liza went to sleep in her room whereas Noah sat on the couch comfortably and started doing her quest using her game avatar 'Rebel'.

After pacifying their fans on the internet both Liza and Noah thought that everything is over. But who would have thought that after some days there will be rumours about Melody in college. Though they have already taken care of all the false rumours but there are still some people who are secretly bullying and mocking Melody. Melody quickly became depressed under their hands and refused to go to college anymore.

After Liza came to know about it she took care of those bullies and gave some advice to Melody. She has studied Psychology in her real life so it can be seen that after talking with her Melody's depression is improving.

Noah after completing the quest was just peacefully strolling around and collecting some herbs here and there when suddenly an annoying pest came to disturb him.

[A/N : N stands for Noah]

[Area] Thunder : [ So here you are ]

[Area] Thunder : [ I was trying to find you for a longtime well it doesn't matter now that I have found you. ]

Noah: ' Then why are you telling her if it doesn't matter.'

[Area] Thunder : [ Well you know I am in a kind of tug of war by which name should I call you Rebel or Clarity. ]

Noah: ' Its better to never talk with her again you are not worthy '

[Area] Thunder : [ But personally I think its better to call you Clarity. Since Rebel is someone I look up to for her skills but Clarity is the one I had a relation once. ]

Noah: ' Fucker what the hell are you talking about relationship do you even have any relations with her. Bastard are you even worthy of her ba! '

Noah is extremely angry but he suppressed his violent emotions and continue to see the next texts of that pest. But he has already written down Thunder's name he will make him suffer sooner or later.