Zee looks at the gulf and took medicine...I am sorry I should be here to save you...I am sorry Gulf....zee is equally worried for Mew and Gulf....

Saint is sitting on the ground letting Mew rest on his lap he gave him medicine...and Zee is doing the same with Gulf coz Gulf can't stand....

Maze brings medicine preferred by a doctor and now both boys are laying on the bed...and both were burning in fever...Gulf started shivering due to excessive pain and he is laying on his chest...Zee gave medicine to Gulf too but as medicine is not working on any of them...

Maze: I think we should take Mew to the hospital...I am scared his condition is getting worse...

Saint: Grab collar of Maze...listen to me bitch I know what you have done to him...how you manipulated the things...if you think I will spare you then you are wrong...Zee marks my word after Mew get well no one will touch this bastard except me...I will show you how scary I can be...

Maze: wanted to punch Saint for grabbing his collar or threatening him but he didn't coz of Zee...he knows even if he touched him..Zee will kill him without any regret...

Zee: hmmm babes sure...Maze stay in your room and ask the team to prepare the van we are taking both of them...

Saint: who is not looking at Gulf ...agreed ...

Zee: saint you know it's not Gulf's mistake...why are you being harsh on him...he is your friend right...

Saint: It is all happening coz of his dad Baby...how much Mew will suffer more ....do you remember last time when he got the fever he started seeing Annie...and this time that bastard played with his mind...he said Annie is still alive and he will sell him how can someone be so cruel babes....(The call which Mew received was from Akil threatening Mew to leave Gulf else he will sell Annie to an old man.. and Zee got info from Mew's call recording..there is an auto call record in Mew and Zee's phone for business purpose..)

Zee and Saint bring them to the hospital and the doctor starts treating them..Gulf was the one who got his consciousness first...he looked at Saint but saint avoided eye contact...

Zee: how are you feeling Gulf... don't worry you will be fine...I am sorry for what you have gone through...we know you tried to help and that Maze fucked up...

Gulf: saint why are you not looking at me... are you blaming me for this...are you taking this bastard's side...

Saint: do you really want to know why I am mad at you...coz you are the son of that bastard who did this with Mew...

Gulf: Don't say anything about my dad Saint I will forget that you are my friend....

Saint: oh so you think your dad is a priest then let me tell you how cruel, insensitive and evil your dad is...

Zee: baby stop it he hasn't done anything...he doesn't need to know all this... don't please...

Saint: No honey let him know what his dad did to Mew 13 years back and what made a topper boy to a gangster....

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Zee: Shit Akil kanawut and his men are in the hospital searching for his son...baby please take mew and gulf somewhere and hide I will be there as soon as possible...

Akil: Mew if you didn't show up I will kill this boy...

Mew: Akil let Saint go else I will kill your only son...mew has pointed a gun on Gulf's head...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.