"Mori-senpai is..." The older twin started with a hand over his mouth.

"..pulling a clumsy act like our lord?" The younger finished with slightly wide eyes as he seem to also have a hand over his mouth. The blonde was quick to hear this as he looked at the twins with a scolding glare.

"How dare you!" The blonde yelled, clearly offended.

The brunette just stared at the tall raven who seem to slowly sit up straight from his fall while still wearing a stoic expression.

So he is quite worried... The brunette thought to herself, as a small sigh escaped from her lips. But I can't say I'm not worried about nii-chan too.. The brunette's thoughts were left off when she felt a small raindrop to her nose. The once shiny tropical place slowly dimmed dark, the host's seem to notice this as well as they looked up, the raven with glasses looked to his watched calmly.

"Oh, squall time, huh?" He said, slow pitter patter started.

The host's quickly went for shelter that the raven lead to a hut. The small brunette looked at the rain with a slight worried look, praying for her brother and her senpai's safety. She then looked to the tall raven who seemed to be in a daze in the pouring rain.

"Um.. Mori-senpai, you seem to be very close to Honey-senpai. Are you two childhood friends?" The brunette started a conversation. The twins glazed at Haruhi before looking back to the tall and dazed raven.

"Those two are.." The older twin, Hikaru started with a bored look.

"..Are cousins," The younger twin, Kaoru finished also having the same bored look as his brother. This information perked the interest of the small brunette as he looked at quite shock.

"Eh? You're relatives?" She asked her stoic senpai, the male didn't repond, making the raven with glasses answer her question.

"The Morinozuka family has served the Hōninoxuka family for generations." The raven male, Kyoya answered. Making the brunette hum as she looked up to imagine the history of the two families.

"But they've become relatives ever since a marriage two generations ago, so the servant-relationship between the two families should have dissolved already." Hikaru explained the history of the two 3rd years. Kaoru then sighed as he stepped in slightly while he put a hand over his brother. "Even so, Mori-senpai always follows and serves Honey-senpai," The younger said.

The 2nd year blonde who was sitting at the corner rose up, "His blood must be getting agitated.. The ancient blood of a loyal servant inside of Mori-senpai.." The blonde, Tamaki said. the twins pulled out their tissues as they dramatically cried together.

"What a beautiful story, so touching!" The both cried.

Haruhi looked at the twins with a unamused look.

"That's a beautiful story?" She asked, sarcastically smiling.

After a minute she turned to look at her stoic senpai.

I don't really understand this "Blood agitating" business, but he really cares for Honey-senpai, doens't he? Haruhi thought to herself with a soft smile. She strided towards the male, tapping his arm. Getting the stoic raven's attention to turn and look at her.

"Mori-senpai, it'll be all right, Honey-senpai is safe and I sure that nii-chan is as well, they both look stranger than they look. And I know nii-chan well, he'll protect him for sure!" The brunette cheered, not even noticing that she was smiling already from talking about her big brother. She stopped to look to the rainfall with slightly embarrased cheeks before adding, "And if they get hungry, there are a lot of bananas around." She finished. The twins and the blonde looked at their direction with not so sure looks.