Since Song Jinxi was reluctant to give up this unreal but warm family affection, he would naturally not destroy the feelings between them.

    What's more, when the first contact with Su’s parents, the two old people really cared about Song Jinxi...

    Not only would he not let Song Jinxi break off contact with the two old people, he even regarded Su’s parents as her real parents and are equally respected.

    "This kind of rhetoric will only be spoken to the people in the company. In the end, even if Su-even if your father-in-law knows about this, your biological parents have passed away, and they will always be your parents. The relationship will not have an impact." Shen Liuchen said.

    Song Jinxi bowed her head and kicked the carpet under her feet.

    She always felt that Shen Liuchen seemed to see through her mind.

    When she was still moved, she heard Shen Liuchen say: "Because our parents know each other well, we have an oral baby relationship between the two of us."

    Song Jinxi: "...what?"

    What kind of plot is this?

    "I have been looking for you for these years, and now I finally found it," he said, raising his hand and showing the diamond ring on the ring finger. "Helped you restore your identity as'Song Jinxi', and at the same time fulfilled two pairs of parents. An agreement more than 20 years ago."

    Song Jinxi: "You are so good."

    Shen Liuchen raised his eyebrows slightly.

    She thought for a while, and felt that if she didn't mention any "baby parents" and only said that the names given by her biological parents were different from those given by her adoptive parents, she would still be very credible.

    "Just say that I have two names, one is'Song Jinxi' and the other is'Su Xiuxiu.' After switching jobs from the node, I don't want to be involved with the company in the past, so I used the name given to me by my biological parents... "

  "  ...The reason is indeed okay. Let's just say it."

    She said, slowly walking towards Shen Liuchen, and changed the subject:

    "Before I only said that you are handsome and you can be an idol star. I didn't expect you. I seem to be very talented in screenwriting. I can even think of things like'parents familiar' and'fiancée who has been separated for many years'..." It's  just like a dramatist.

    She complained from the bottom of her heart.

    Walking to Shen Liuchen, she silently grabbed his left hand with a wedding ring and stuffed it under the desk.

    "You ask Guo Dawei to come up, and I will explain it to him personally. Remember to put your hand away when speaking, so that no one can see it," she said.

    Shen Liuchen looked blank: "I just can't get on the stage like this?"

    Song Jinxi held his handsome face in both hands and looked at him seriously: "It's not that you can't get on the stage, but you're too powerful to take it out. You don't know how much the employees of the company admire you, and I can't say anything when they mention you. After that, they also said that you are the god in the hearts of all Jinyu people." After
she finished speaking, she gave him a kiss on his forehead like a reward.

    "If you let them know that I can put their gods to sleep and marry you, then I  won't have a quiet working space."

    Shen Liuchen's thin lips were slightly pursed, as if he was a little unhappy.