07

Lisa's POV

What am I doing with my life?

I finished everything I need to do in my condominium: I already cooked dinner, took a bath, cleaned my room, the living room, the kitchen, the bathroom, heck even the guest room which doesn't need any cleaning by the way, and yet, I still feel restless. I need to find a way to make this "restless" go away.

And I think I know how to make it go away. I need to talk to Rosie, obviously

But I can't.

I frowned. Why am I scared? This is not like me. What am I so afraid of? It's not like Rosie will eat me alive if I chat her. 

Yes, I haven't chatted here yet. I didn't even follow her on Instagram... yet. I just saved her number on my contacts and I wanted to stalk her on Insta but why am I not surprised that she doesn't even have a single post? 0 posts but she has a lot of followers. And when I say a lot, her account reached 1000 followers. She's quite famous, isn't she?

I was expecting that her account will be private, considering what Momo has said to me about her and her two other Japanese friends. She said that Rosie is the introvert of the group and she doesn't talk to others (simply because she's shy around strangers) but her friends. Momo also said that Rosie always wants to stay low, unnoticed even. But of course, being a pretty girl and she's friends with Sana and Mina who are famous in the university, it's impossible to stay low. 

But what caught my attention was her bio. Marceline, where art though? Does that mean that she's not straight? I mean, we all know that Princess Bubblegum and Marceline was canon.

 Marceline, where art though? Does that mean that she's not straight? I mean, we all know that Princess Bubblegum and Marceline was canon

I even took a screenshot of her profile just to crop her icon and get a closer look. All I can say is that she's beautiful. Pink hair suits her and even though her hair is not the wavy here, she still look... breath-taking.

Hm... strange. I really feel like I know her. Especially when I look into her eyes. I've seen those pair of deep brown orbs but I don't know where or when. I just know that she's familiar.

Because of frustration, I threw my phone behind me, hitting the mattress which caused an impact, making it go up and down. This is making me go crazy. I know that I know her but I am 100% sure that I only met her today. 

So

Why

Do

I

Feel

Like

tHIS?!

I started pulling my hair out of frustration. I still feel restless. I want to see her. I need to see her. But I don't know where she lives and if I ask Momo and actually went there, then that would be creepy. And Momo will ask me a lot of questions. Like why am I so interested with Rosie? This doesn't even make sense. I know myself and never in my life have I ever been attracted to the same gender as mine. Sure, I had exes but all of them were male.