"You weren't there when she started saying words, were you?" Arianna asks, tilting her words.

"No. Why?"

"Was your mom there when you were saying words?"

"Probably not. Probably getting high or something like that." She hums in satisfaction.

"My mother wasn't there for me, either. Left when I was born."

"Spent years in and out of foster homes." I whispered.

"You got the story." She says, smiling at me. "I want my fun now." I raised an eyebrow. "Do you want to know what kind of fun I'm talking about?"

"Sure."

"You are going to kill your boyfriend." My face drops. "Come on, you can do it."

"I-I can't."

"You can try. If you don't succeed, then I will do it. I'll make you watch." I stared at her, gulping. She let go of my hair, holding her hand out to one of her men. They put a gun in her hand, making her smile. She checked the bullets, her smile growing wider. She looked at me. "We're gonna have so much fun." I grabbed the gun that she was holding out.

"How, um, how long do I have?" I whispered.

"As long as you take. Say your goodbyes or whatever. In the meantime, we'll give you some privacy." She says, taking the gun back. "We don't want you to go all killing yourself or whatever. That ain't in my plans. Unchain him. You have sex and end up pregnant, I'll kill that baby. Mark my words." With that, she walked out with everybody else besides the one who was unhooking the chains to Xavier. After he was done, he walked out too. I went over to Xavier and hugged him tight. Sobs escaped my lips, making him run his fingers through my hair.

"It's okay. It will all be okay." He whispered, making me shake my head.

"She wants me to kill you." I say, breaking into another round of sobs.

"I know. I know." He was whispering nice words. Really nice words that only made me sob louder. My knees buckled. We slowly went down to the ground, him sitting while I was in his chest, sobbing into his shirt.

After a few minutes, I slowly calmed down. I stayed in his arms before slowly sitting back. He stared at me, an unreadable expression in his eyes.

"You wanna go on a date?" he asks, curious. I stared at him.

"What?"

"Do you, Addison Rose Moretti, want to go on a date with Xavier Rhys Garcia?"

"Right now?" I ask, confused. "We are in a fucking cell, Xavier. How do you find that romantic?"

"Come on, Moretti. The last one didn't really go so well."

"Didn't go so well? I thought it went great. What the hell are we talking about?"

"We got kidnapped the last one. It didn't go so well, would you think?"

"That was at the end. I thought the date went great besides the end."

"I also thought it went great but we need another one."

"Are we having our first fight right now because I don't really like it." He smiles.

"I think we are."

"Like I said, I don't really like it."

"I don't either so let's not do it anymore." He whispers, pressing a kiss to my lips. I kissed back. He pulled back a few seconds later, making me pout. The pad of his thumb ran over it. "You are so pretty."