It All Ends Here Part 2

Lizzie was once again in the old mill crying her eyes out and once again Penelope was by her side. The blond was great full over the fact that the raven haired girl was holding her. It felt like she was the only one who could keep her feet on the ground and preventing her from acting out violently.

"Hey.. it's gonna be okey.. Josie will find a way to contact us and get away from whoever kidnapped them. She will protect Nicole with her life" the witch said and Lizzie knew that she was right because Josie always found a way to get out of trouble.

"I know.. I'm just so mad at the GOD'S for always fucking things up for her and Hope. Fuck I don't even know if they are okey.. I can feel her but not much. I need Josie Penelope, she is my twin and if she dies I will die with her" Lizzie said with a broken voice.

Penelope caresse her face and smiled at her. The two of them stared at each other.

"I know that you two need each other. It took me this long to finally understand the bond you two have. It's special and unique. I also know that she is okey because if she was not both you and Hope would feel it. Your her twin and she is her mate, mates can feel each other" the witch said.

The two of them started to lean closer to each other as they where about to kiss Penelope backed away very fast.

"MATES.. OH MY.. THEY ARE MATES AND THEY ARE ABLE TO FEEL EACH OTHER AND EVEN DO A MINED LINK" she shouted with a big smile on her face.

Lizzie felt rejected and hurt but she didin't miss what Penelope said. As she looked at the girl the raven haired finally connected their lips. Shocked she didin't realized that they where kissing until the other girl pulled away with a sad look on her face. She pulled her back in and kissed her back. They made out until they needed air again.

"You're a fucking genius Park, let's go back and tell them what we can try out and when all this is done I want to go on a date with you" she said and the girl blushed and nodded excitedly.

The two ran back to the school and once they entered the library they found Hope with Quinn, Santana and the Squad.

"Penelope just gave me an idea" she said with a smile.

They all looked at them as they sat stood around the table.

"You and Josie are soulmates, not an ordinary soulmates but magical and very important soulmates that is connected to the GODS all mighty" she started and Hope nodded her head.

"Penelope reminded me that soulmates can feel their emotions and share pain just like twins.. like me and Josie, at times we can even link our minds knowing exactly what we both want just by looking at each other. What if you and Josie have the same connection but as mates" she said with a smile.