3 Months

3 months have gone and once and a while they had been some attacks but it was just small things. Josie have been very jumpy lately but no one knows why.

Hope have been assuring her that nothing will happen but still she haven't been wanting to leave her daughter alone unless it was her mother, Lizzie or Hope.

"Baby please talk to me, let me know what's going on in that beautiful mind of yours" Hope asked her with a soft voice.

Josie turnes around and is now face to face with her lover. Tears is falling down her face and Hope quickly holds her.

"Baby please you have to talk to someone even if it's not me" she said.

That's when Josie decided to tell her about her nightmare. How Landon tries to kill her and and Nicole, how Hope finally tells Josie that all this was just a game to her, how far she was willing to run the game until she got tiered with her.

When Hope heard this she was pretty pissed off and tried to convince Josie that it was just a dream and that it will never happen. She loves her. She is her soulmate. They are her family and that is something that will never get away from her heart.

When Josie finally told the red head she felt like a burden had been lifted. She knew deep inside that it was just a bad nightmare and that Hope is her Always and Forever.

"What if someone is using black magic and makes me dream about those dreams" she asked her lover who was thinking the same.

"If someone is then they are using black magic they have to be very powerful to do that" Hope stated but the only powerful witches they had was in their circle of family and friends so someone must got help from someone.

"We can speak to the others and we will get help. If someone is using magic to scare you then I will personally kill them" Hope said and kissed the brunettes lips.

The next day Hope had requested the present of everyone and when her aunts, Bonnie, Kai and Josette was there Hope started to tell them about Josie's nightmares.

"So in your dream how does it feel? Like it's real or just you get scared and wake up before you die" Freya asked her.

"It feels real, like I was really about to die" she said and Freya nodded her head.

"Then it's definitely black magic" Kai said and both Freya and Keelin agreed.

"I'm guessing that you are thinking of Landon and some witch who is helping him" Josette asked the tribrid.

"Yeah, I mean he is so blinded by jealousy and it's annoying. He keeps on harassing Josie when I was not around. Josie was forced to use magic to push him off her after he pushed her against the wall. Nothing happend after that when I made clear that she was my mate and the school pack and the vampires promised to protect her when I'm not around" she explained but Kai was not happy.

"He did what to her?" He almost raised his vocie and Josie looked away. She knew she should have told them about what he did but it was not necessary.

Bonnie was looking at Freya and she knew that they had to do something about her nightmares. So she came up with an idea.

"Okey so I was thinking that tonight Josie should try to sleep and Hope you should observe her for a while and when she starts to dream you let us know and we will perform a spell to see if someone is hexing her" Bonnie said.

"Don't worry baby we will figure this out together" her mother said and kissed her head.

Later that night Josie went to bed early because all of this was taking a toll on her and she was tiered. It was around 8 in the evening when she had fallen asleep. Hope walked inside their bedroom when she heard her soulmate whimpering and so she let her aunt and Bonnie know.