Allies

The next 2 days The twins showed so much new powers that they never had.

Both girls showed that they could siphone power from the ground. Just like their uncel Kai.

They showed their speed and the strength of a punch.

"Okey one more thing before we end this" Freya said and asked Quinn to stand in the other side of the field.

Quinn cut her hand and started to drop blood. The girls eyes turned red. Fangs started to show but Josie concerned on her daughters heart beat. She started to calm down and her face was normal.

Lizzie had a hard time. She tried to resist but she couldn't. She ran towars Quinn but Josie dragged her to the side and on the ground.

Lizzie tried to push her sister away but she was much stronger.

"Lizzie listen to Nicole's heart beat. Please for me and Nicole" she whispered and the blond closed her eyes and concentrated on her niece hear beat.

Her eyes went back to normal and fangs retracted. Josie and Lizzie hugged each other and started to laugh.

Everyone walked up to them. Happy to see that the two could handle their new powers and their blood lust.

"Good job girl, you just passed the test" Freya said.

Hope bit her arm and let Quinn drank her blood just to heal her hand.

Later that night they all were in the library.

"So we are all here what is it that you haven't told us yet" Kai said looking at the two women.

"Morpheuse and his cousins are scared of their Superior the Almighty God himself" Quinn said.

"He told me a lot of things I shouldn't know. He always confided in me. Our relationship was always built in honesty.. at least that was what I thought but apparently it was one sided" she added and felt anger sipping in.

"I always told him everything I felt. I was never shy about it and I knew how he felt about me but my feelings will always be for my wife and son" she continued and everyone was listening.

"There is one thing he did not know though" she said low.

"What is that?" Josie asked her.

"Before I was sent to the afterlife God himself asked me to be his little snitch. He knew that Thanatos was playing his game but never had solid proof of it and as long as he did not have any he couldn't do anything to prevent what was happening" she let them know and everyone was suprised about this.

"He knew that someone was helping him hiding the evidence but he does not know who it is. I don't even know who it is, but what Morpheus have been doing lately is very forbidden. He took my child and let him re live his life over and over. Children is off limits in God's eyes and they broke that" she said.

"Why didin't you do anything before?" Bonnie asked.

"Because everything is just hearsay until now" she said.

"The games Thanatos was playing is forbidden isn't" Alaric said and Quinn nodded her head.

"What will you get in return if you let GOD know" Hope asked.

"Anything I desire but I already have that" she said and looked at her family. Santana and Pedro smiling at her.

"So what are you gonna do?" Rebeckah asked her.

"I'm gonna do the right thing, this have to stop. We are now pawns in his game and I refuse to let anyone become as well" she said.

"What if Morpheus will go against you and tries to hurt you" Josie was worried.