A Meaningless Attack

Ever since Josette became imortal more and more former Gemini witches started to show up.

Everyone was suprised that they started to show up at the gate. The first ones was three women. Valerie, Mary Lois and Nora. They where siphoner just like them until Lili Salvatore killed them and made them into heretics.

"So you were just like us?" Josie asked them.

"Yes.. until Lili Salvatore killed us and made us like your mother and uncel"

"So she is the reason?" Lizzie asked.

"That and her husband she married and manipulated her into getting vulnerable young girls and boys use them to do his bidding" Mary Lou said.

"Well that's fucked up" Hope said entering the office with her daughter.

The three women was suprised to see Hope with a toddler in her arms.

"Mama" the little girl said when she saw Josie. She reached her arms out for the brunette to take her.

"She is yours?" Nora asked the brunette.

"Ours actually.. she is our daughter.. biologically" Hope said and this made the three gawke in suprise.

"How can a tribrid and a siphoner have a baby biologically?" Valerie said loud.

"God's interfering with our life, literally interfered. Apparently Hope and I are soulmates who been looking for each other for a thousand years. It was a game that Thanatos likes to play" Josie said.

"So for a thousand years he been using the both of you as his pawn.. so what's different with this version?" The blond heretic asked.

"I'm a siphoner witch and she is a tribrid and our little one.. well.. we will see what powers she will have" Josie said.

Hope and Lizzie knew that the brunette would never tell anyone what kind their little one is.

Everyone was sleeping when the alarm started to blast off the speakers. Bonnie and the other teachers knew what to do.

The super squad got devided. Mg and Jed took their niece and the younger kids down to the tunnel together with the 6 graders and the designated teachers who would drive them to the safe house where Freya, Keelin and Davina would be waiting for them.

"Mama" Nicole was looking around and then up at her uncel who held her tight. She could sense that he was distressed and worried. He looked down on her and smiled.

"It be okey princess mama and mommy will meet us later. Right now we need to bring you and the others to safety" he said and gave her a kiss on her head.

Meanwhile Hope and the twins ran out of the school door together with their mother, Bonnie. Kaleb and Kai ran around the school making sure that no one was hurt or possessed. Kai made sure that the older students was ready in case they would get attacked.

It didin't take long enough before they heard someone scream and a blasting sound was sent off. The door quickly blew off the frame and the first flank ran out and started to defend their home.

A bunch of vampires had entered their school and attacked them. Before Kai could sent the second flank he saw the rest of the Mikaelson family so he fixed the doors and locked it before he jumped off the balcony to fight with his family while some of the older witches was defending helping them defend the school.

To their suprise the three new commer of heretics was helping them as well. The twins and Hope noticed how powerful the womans were and they where in aw.