My Mate

After the events inside the headmistress office Hope ran out into the woods. She needed to be alone and needed to sort her feelings for the brunette. If this feelings she have for her was not real then why? Why was it important for the monster that they should be together.

She was running deep into the woods where the stream was. As soon as she heard the water running she stopped and layed down. She was crying so loud that even the vampires and wolfs at her school could hear her and the wolfs knew how hurt she was.

Josie was looking outside the window in the common room. She heard the cry and somehow she knew that it was Hope crying out of pain. Her heart broke for her. She knew she shouldn't have asked for distance but she needed this. She needed to find out if she still felt the same for the tribrid.

"She is crying" she heard a voice say and she looked up with tears in her eyes.

"I know.. I can feel her emotions" she whispers.

Jed sat beside her by the window.

"Morpheus or not that girl loves you long before he came. She have been in love with you since we where kids and I know that you feel the same" he smiled at her and Josie couldn't deny it.

"I do.. I've been in love with her ever since she came to the school. My feelings for her have nothing to do with the monster" she said looking out in the woods again.

"Can you do me a favor?" She asked him.

"Anything for my alphas mate" he smiled at her.

"Take me to Hope" she requested.

The two walked out of school and Jed turned into his wolf and Josie sat up on his back and they ran into the woods where they found Hope laying down by the stream.

Josie thanked her friend and she walked over to the wolf that had fallen asleep.

She sat beside her and Hope got up and noticed that the brunette was sitting beside her.

Whimpering and laying her head on the girls lap. Josie was touching her fur. It was soft and warm. She smiled.

"I'm sorry that I haven't spoken to you for a while, I just needed some space to clear my head" she said and Hope huffs.

"I loved you ever since the day we met Hope. It does not change my feelings for you after what Morpheus said and did" she said and Hope quickly sat up looking at her tilting her head.

"You are my girlfriend and I don't want anyone else" the brunette made it clear.

Hope ran to the nearest tree and change back to her human form.

The two sat and talked about their relationship and what needs to be done.

"So we agree to be together?" Hope asked.

"Yes Hope. As I said I loved you long before he came. My feelings for you never left" Josie said and kissed her lips.

Hope felt happy. She didn't want anyone to take her girlfriend away from her nor did she want anybody else.

The two girls walked back to the school hand in hand.

Bonnie had requested Dorian to look into Morpheus once again and she contacted her friends in Europe. After the death of Alaric she had made sure to take care of the school since Josette had to continue her work in the medical field.

Josette Parker moved to the old pool house in the school. Even if she did not have anything to do with the school anymore she made sure to take care of the students when they get hurt and ofcourse to be there for her girls.