Immortality

About a month after the family had been in London Josette Parker had made her decision and was gonna become a Immortal and her family was happy about it. A few days later she and Freya went around the world to get the things they needed for the spell.

The twins was in their mothers house and had lunch with her and their uncel Kai.

"So mom what's the real reason you wanted us to have lunch with you and uncel Kai? Not that we are happy about it but it's really the first time we all sit like this since we where kids" Lizzie said looking at her mother who just sigh and she knew it was no use to stall what she really wanted to say that.

"Okey.. I wanted to do this in a different way but I didn't know how to tell you" she started but her two girls looked at her with worried faces.

"It's nothing bad I promise is just.. you know the thing Freya offered me" she said and the twins stared at her.

"I did some thinking while we where in London and seeing Nicole and Hope run around in the field and saw how happy you where my heart broke knowing that I would never be able to see her grow up and see what kind of women's you both would become and I'm not there to witness all of it brakes my heart" she said with tears trying to escape her eyes.

She took a deep breath and took her daughters hands in hers.

"I want to live my life with the people I love and see my girls grow up to be the person's they are ment to become so.."

"You're accepting the offer and becoming imortal like us" Josie whispers and gave her mother a sad smile.

"Yes.. I want to be with my family as long as I can and have the opportunity to" Josette smiled at her daughters letting them know that she was okey with this.

As Freya prepared the ritual in Hope's Mansion the family and super squad was on their way to witness the ceremony.

The twins, Kai and Hope felt happy about this. This would be the new beginning for their entire family. Josette wouldn't be alone after all and Kai would still have his twin.

"So everything is set up and the potion is done. When my mother did this we bearly survive because the spirit of Qetsiya prevented her to do it and my siblings was cursed to become the original vampires. I just hope that the outcome of this will be like me" Freya said and Josette knew the risk.

"I know and no matter the outcome I will still be imortal like our family, let's just hope that I still have my powers" she said with a smile.

As the van came with the Squad and the rest of her family the two greeted the rest of their family and friends.

"Mom are you sure about this?" Josie asked her one last time.

"Yes my love I am very sure about this" she answered with a smile.
The two hugged each other as Lizzie and Kai walked up to them and held each other one last time as humans.

Josette stared at everyone and smiled at them.

"I just want to say thank you for being here to witness this and for the boys.. thank you for always being there for my girls and even for my granddaughter" she said with tears in her eyes.

Kai walked up to her and they hugged. He kissed her cheek and whispered something in her ear and Josette smiled and nodded her head.

"Thank you" she said.

She walked into the ring where a bed was. Freya standing beside her as she gives her the potion. The brunette drank it and layed down in the bed. Freya was chanting the spell and a gust of wind passed by.

The candels was blown out. Luckily they didin't have to wait until she woke up.

The twins and Kai held their breath to see what she had become. They waited until she got up and approached her.

"Sis are you okey?" He asked and she looked up and smiled at him. Her head was a bit fuzzy but she was alive and she felt amazing.

"I feel great. Just a bit dizzy and hungry but most of all I feel like I have so much energy in my body that wants to get out" she said and the look Kai gave her was a good one.

"That's good.. that's a good sign" Freya said with a smile.

"You need to get that energy out of you as soon as you get some food. Then we need to see how your magic is" the eldest Mikaelson said and nodded.

The twins ran over to their mother and hugged her. Happy to see that she is alive but they where still wondering how her powers have been altered.

Keelin walked up to her with a plate of sandwich and a bottle of juice which she gladly ate and felt stronger but still that energy in her body was still electric.

They waited a half hour before she was standing in a training room.

Keelin had prepared everything they needed to test her powers.

"First thing.. Emma can you stand on the other side and cut your finger so it starts to drip" the doctor said and Emma did as she was instructed.

Josette stared at her and soon her eyes turned blood red. Fangs went out  of her mouth and she tried to resist. She blinked her eyes and concentrated on her granddaughter's heartbeat.

Her fangs retreated and her eyes went back to normal. Kai walked over to his sister and she pulled him into a hug. The older Parker cried and he just let her.

"So you're a heretic as Kai, how are you feeling?" Davina asked her.

"Relief, happy that I could keep myself from killing Emma" she said.

"I need to double check if she really is a heretic, see if she will survive a stake or can still siphone magic" Freya says and they all nodded.

Josette manage to siphoned magic from the ground as well as to not get any harm from a stake or knife. Her fighting skills was fast and she still used her magic to defend herself.

This was new to the twins and the super squad was in aw to see their former headmistress fight.

They kept training for another hour until Freya was happy to see how her friend and now family member.

"I'm impressed Jo, your powers are even stronger then Kai's" she noted and the older brunette giggled.

"Might be because I am the Gemini Coven's leader" she said and Freya nodded as well.

"I think your power can link to your Gemini powers" she said.

The two walked back inside where the others had been observing through the window.

The twins hugged their mother and was happy to see that she was okey.

A new chapter was made in their family and it was a good one.