Mew suddenly felt like he was hit by a truck. He knows it's terrible. But he could not stop himself. Even after he got enough money to start the studio and finish his studies. It's like he was used to it. It became part of his life. Some obsession he could stop himself from. Mainly, he had no one in life that asked him to stop doing those terrible things.

"I should have expected. I should have expected it's something terrible after seeing a gun and bloodied clothes. Hell...I don't even know why I am sitting here talking to you after knowing..." Gulf sighed his head suddenly throbbing.

"and you said there is nothing serious going on for me to worry...Wow " Gulf said sarcastically as he stood.

"Babe.." Mew stood up too.

"I did not want you to know because I don't want you to hate me " mew mumbled feeling ashamed of himself.

"Why did you hide it from me even after you knew I had clue about what's happening? You...Why did you!" Gulf is facing him now. His finger pointing at mew heart accusingly.

"Because I don't want you to hate me," Mew said almost begging as he caught gulf hands in his.

"You are ridiculous!" Gulf shouted.

"I swear, babe. I swear I stopped all doing it after you caught me sneaking and the gun " Mew said desperately clinging onto gulf hands.

"I saw you mew. I saw it clearly. "

"I...I could not bring myself to hate you even knowing what you are. But what you do is disgust me, mew. That's horrible!" Gulf said shaking his head like he wanted to make sure of his feelings.

He hates what mew did and still doing. Killing people for money, that's the horrible thing one can do. But at the same time, he can't hate mew. He can't help but be worried about mew after all. He can't hate the man who says sweet things to him everyday. Who takes care of him like he was his prince. Who made his life beautiful for all these months. He can't hate his husband

It's killing him. His feelings are mixed. He can't think rationally. He hates it but again he can't hate mew.

"Babe...I swear I stopped doing it. I stopped it because I don't want you to know about it and hate me. I know if I continued, you would find it. I really stopped it " Mew was acting very desperate. His eyes filled with unshed tears.

"But you were away for a day and I got some offers...I could not stop myself. I really tried, babe..." Few tears fell down his cheeks.

He pulled gulf near and hugged him tightly with his chin resting on his husband's shoulder.

"I swear babe...After promising you that day. I really stopped. I did not do anything for months. " Mew clutched onto gulf so tightly.

"You will go to jail if you get caught, mew. Why don't you get it?" Gulf said clutching onto mew

"I know, babe. I am so sorry. I will stop doing it. Please babe..." Mew sobbed.

"I don't know, mew. What if you get caught. You will be locked up in jail forever. I...I can't even do anything. Why would you do that, mew? Why did you make me fall in love with you?" Gulf cried as he fisted mew shirt.

"I am sorry...I swear I will stop it. I will stop everything babe.." Mew said his voice frantic.

"I don't know. What if I go away for few days. you go back to it again? Don't you?" Gulf asked eyes fixed on the ground lost in thoughts

"I will not, babe. I swear. I will not. Please give me a chance babe. I will really not do it again." Mew begged.

Gulf pulled mew away from him lightly.

"Can I trust you, mew? You killed people. You are a...." Gulf shook his head not wanting to say the word.

Gulf looked at mew like he is disappointed in him. At some point, he even looked like he hated mew.

Mew felt vulnerable.

"Please babe...Give me a chance. One chance babe "

"I don't care about anything, mew. But I don't want to you do this again. If you do...Even if you think about it...We are not doing this anymore" gulf said pointing a finger between them.

"Babe...What are you saying?" Mew shuttered eyes wide.

"I love you, mew. I really do. But...This. The thing you are doing. It's terrible. Now you promised you to will stop it. I don't know I can trust you. " Gulf said looking at mew.

"Please babe...I will stop doing it. " mew suad eyes frantic.

Gulf stepped back taking his hands from mew hands. He wiped the sweat around his mouth and clasped his hands in front of him sitting back on the couch.

He was silent for a minute. He is thinking. Trying to get hold of his mixed feelings.

"Mew.." Gulf called.

"Babe. " mew quickly sat beside him taking his hands in his hands.

"You will stop it. Everything of it. No second chance " gulf said looking at new sternly.

"I do. Babe. " mew quickly nodded.

Gulf sighed and mew pulled him into another hug.

******

I don't know.

Just vote and comment if you want.

More 4 chapters until the end.

Bye

Don't expect a happy ending

(Edit : there is happy ending. Don't worry)