08 || basically roommates

Start from the beginning

That's new- oh no, Jungkook. Yeah, Jungkook has been doing it teasingly. It's a bit different when it's him. He didn't seem predatory. In fact, I always felt safe whenever I'm with him.

I'm staying in the room because the next class is physics with them. Jungkook came by again. "Jimin-ssi... I'm going to ace the recitation today.", he said with a wink. "I'm never going to call you to answer.", I told him.

"What? Whhhhyyyyyyy... this is my chance to shine and you won't allow it?", he whined and I was already shaking my head. I was about to answer him but I noticed Yugyeom and Bambam by the door.

"I've never heard Jungkook say more than five words until now.", Yugyeom says and Jungkook coughed at this. I noticed how his stature has changed instantly and I can't help but start laughing even though I'm trying to stop myself.

"Are you sure that you can do it?", I asked Jungkook and he was biting his very thin upper lip that revealed his small dimples. His doe eyes were big and his ears were already pink.

He nodded meekly and then ran to sit on his chair. "Jungkook, we didn't know that you could be such a dork.", Yugyeom said as him and Bambam approached him.

I was worried until Bambam spoke. "He's a cute dork. Like a bigger and shy version of Mr. Park.", Bambam spoke and my jaws dropped. "Dude, you just called our teacher a dork in front of him.", Yugyeom teased and Bambam froze.

He looked at me and chuckled sheepishly. "I'm sorry Mr. Park. I think you're really cute, but rightfully honorable and respectable at the same time. I'm sorry for crossing my lines.", he said and I was shaking my head.

"It's fine with me, but please be careful to not repeat this especially with other teachers.", I said. "You're the best, Mr. Park. I gotchuu.", he said. The class is now at 100% attendance.

"I bet you're going to enjoy your physics today.", I started and as expected, the cheers were on. Seokmin was hyping up every step I tell them. He even repeats them for me.

"If anyone of you is having a hard time with this lesson, I can give you a free tutoring after class if you have time.", I told them. "You're so kind, Mr. Park. But we don't really have problems with understanding physics. We need tutors for Chemistry.", Jihyo says and a lot of them were agreeing.

I chuckled at that. "I'm not confident with my knowledge about chemistry, but I'll try to ask Mr. Namjoon about it and hopefully help you someday especially before the exam.", I answered and they all cheered.

"How about we schedule a review class and the guys who are good at chemistry can teach. We can't always burden Mr. Park.", Jihyo now says. "That's a great idea, is anyone of you willing to teach your classmates?", I asked them.

They were looking at each other. "I volunteer, but I'm not sure about my schedule yet.", Eunwoo says. "I can back you up.", Wendy says.

The most exciting part happened when Jungkook raised his hand. "I can teach you guys as well.", Jungkook said and I can tell how that took a lot of courage for him to do that.

The class cheered once again. "Okay, that's great. Now let's get back to physics.", I told them. The classes went on until the class has ended and I have dismissed my last class with Ms. Jeosi's ex students.

I saw Jungkook waiting outside the door for me. "Let's go home?", I asked him and he nodded. We walked out of the school and walked home. On the way there, Yugyeom and Bambam has called for Jungkook.

They both ran up to Jungkook who's walking beside me. "So that's why you're so comfortable with Mr. Park. You walk home together.", Bambam said.

"But where are your bodyguards from earlier? Don't you have a fancy car that you ride to go home?", Yugyeom asked. "I like walking.", Jungkook answered.