A smiling face opened the door, but I wasn't familiar with this face. For one, it was a girl. She was really pretty with long blonde hair and olive skin. It wouldn't be the least bit surprised if this was his model girlfriend or whatever.

"Hi, can I help you?" She said, but sounded somewhat serious like she wanted me to leave. All of a sudden Cameron's big hand gripped the door and swung it open further as he popped up behind the mystery girl.

"Hey," he said looking at me with a nervous grin before he looked down at the blonde, "can you give us a minute?"

I swore I saw her roll her eyes as she turned around to walk back inside the house, out of site.

Cameron didn't walk outside nor did he close the door; he stood there in the middle leaning against the door frame, holding the door open.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to interrupt... I c-can come back lat-ter," I stuttered at him as my face began to turn a dark shade of red. I thought that him closing the door in my face would be the worst thing to happen, but seeing him with another girl was like a punch to the face.

"No, no its okay Jewels...um it is kind of a bad time but.." he looked me up and down but quickly made contact with my eyes again, "I'll talk to you later, okay?"

"Cameron! We need to finish what we started!" the blonde yelled.

Cameron turned himself back inside the house and he yelled, "I'll be there in a second, hold on!" he turned back around to me as he mumbled 'bitch'. "So?"

I nodded because my words were choked up, but I finally managed to say, "Yeah, later.."

He gave me a half smile before he disappeared back into the house and shut the door.

I turned around to face the street unsure what to think. What was so important? Were they about to have sex? Was the blonde bitch so horny that she just couldn't wait five minutes?

I walked back to my house without any apologizes or a mended friendship. I was more confused and jealous than anything. Whoa, jealous? I'm not jealous. I didn't want to think of Cameron in that way... we're just friends... I hope.

I walked inside my house about to die of heat stroke; I was hot from the humidity and from my rushing adrenaline. I was just in time for dinner, but I ate quickly so I could go up to my room, change, and sit in front of a fan.

I put on my short sleeping shorts and a black tank top that I normally sleep in; it showed a little more skin than I was comfortable with, but it helped me with the cooling down process. I pulled my long hair up into a ponytail and my wardrobe change was already starting to make me feel better.

I sat on my bed and remembered what had just happened. When did he mean by later? Tomorrow? It was already starting to get late, so it must be tomorrow.

Opening up The Hunger Games, I began to read where I left off, and I continued to read until I finished the book. I began to feel so mentally exhausted though, I could barely keep my eyes open. I started to drift off to sleep, managing to sleep for 10 minutes before I heard a noise.

Tap, Tap, Tap.

It was a tapping on the window, but... no, it couldn't be. I looked over at my clock that read 12:36am, and the tapping grew more aggressive.

Cameron used to climb the tree at the side of our house to sneak into my room, but there is now way that branch could hold him. Not now, at least.

I opened my window and, of course, it was Cameron.

"It's about time!" he laughed as he stumbled his way into my room, causing me to have a quick laugh as well.

"Sorry, I fell asleep! I mean, it is almost one o'clock in the morning," I playfully punched him.