155. bonus chapter (article)

Chris Evans Accompanies Poppy Fitzgerald to Release of Her New BookOctober 14, 2020Article by Kaleb Henderson

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Chris Evans Accompanies Poppy Fitzgerald to Release of Her New Book
October 14, 2020
Article by Kaleb Henderson

Several months ago, Poppy Fitzgerald came forward with answers to questions that had been circulating for years. Excitement followed the announcement of her untitled self-help book, co-written by Mark Ruffalo, and Poppy was once again in the spotlight after years of flying below the radar.

When asked in an exclusive interview earlier this year, Poppy told us that she had mended her friendship with Chris Evans during her break from acting. Fans had speculated a rekindled friendship for over three years and recently began questioning more.

However, we are not here to write about the trials and tribulations of Poppy Fitzgerald's and Chris Evans's friendship or relationship. Today, we are here to celebrate the strength and courage Poppy has to return to the limelight, release her book, and face the future moving forward.

When writer Chelsea sat down with her in the spring, she was very clear with us about how the media had negatively impacted her mental health in the past. She explained that this will be discussed in several chapters of her book. Her book also holds a detailed account of her struggle to overcome the loss of a loved one among other personal experiences that taught her over the years.

Yesterday was the soft release of her book in her hometown bookshop, Rhode Island Written, where Chris Evans accompanied her for a surprise book signing. Also in attendance was her mother and a handful of supportive fans.

We are pleased to be the first to share the cover of her book just hours before it becomes available worldwide for online purchase.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.