"Okay... can you just give me a couple of minutes? I just flopped back on the bed, and it's sooo comfy!" To leave or not to leave the bed? That is the question. I really don't want Nighteye to get angry at me though, guess I have no other choice.

After getting off the bed, I followed Nighteye out of my room and we headed to the throne room. Momo was in the middle of a conversation with the King and Queen about something. She then noticed our arrival and walked up to me and Nighteye. "Are you ready, Izuku?"

"Ready as I'll ever be. I'm gonna miss them when they leave."

"I understand, but we must let them go, they've earned this vacation after running this kingdom." Momo gave me a reassuring smile and I smiled back at her.

"I really wish we got to talk more, Izuku," the queen joined in and went over to where I am, "knowing you, you would make a fantastic partner to my Neito!" Seriously! How did she be so sweet and kind, but yet still brought an egomaniac into this world?! The queen giggled, "If my son ever did something to offend you, like cheating, abusing, or breaking your heart, I won't hesitate to come back and give my son a proper spanking." So, she's aware of his attitude?

"Oh I'm sure they'll be fine." The king added in as he was talking with a servant with a list of things to check before they leave.

"I feel like such an irresponsible parent, Neito always looked up to my father, he was such a cruel man. It used to be called the kingdom of Kurogiri, he named it after himself. When he was just a kid, his grandpa was very sick and weak, I didn't want my son near him. But, me being my naive self let him talk to his grandson before he passed. It was a mistake letting him see Neito. I don't know what words were put in him, but he hasn't been the sweet boy I knew..." she started to sob from her words, more tears being let out.

"I really never liked her father, in fact, he never liked me either. We decided to change the name of the Kingdom Kuroyuri after his death. Named it after those uncommon flowers that started blooming around the kingdom, black lilies. Maybe Izuku will change Monoma's perspective and make him into a better person," he pointed out and went over to his wife and hugged her from behind, "So please, stop blaming yourself, you were a fantastic mother. It really hurts seeing you like this."

"Heh... I'm sorry for getting emotional before we left, I'm just a little worried seeing our son grow up-"

"Your majesty! The boat's already by the dock," the maid came in to announce the boat's arrival.

"Thank you for letting us know, we'll be at the carriage shortly," The king thanked her and the maid did a little head bow and left. Two other servants came into the room and helped each other out with a big trunk. "Careful with that, it has our crowned jewels and gems, please don't drop them."

Looking at those two, they were having a hard time because there were multiple trunks in the throne room. I'm sure they won't mind me helping them out. As I was about to lift a trunk of things, a servant got it out of my hands and walked with it.

"A prince like you shouldn't do anything. I mean, you're royalty after all, so what's the point of having servants if you want it done yourself?" He said and walked away with what I had in my hand. Is it wrong to punch someone else's own servants? Because I really want to hurt him right now! No! Keep it together, take deep breaths, deep breaths.

"Izuku, are you alright? You seem a little off today," Momo interrupted my thoughts and glanced back at her.

"Oh it's nothing, I'm still tired, heh! Speaking of off, where's Monoma? Isn't he going to see you guys depart?" I asked the queen nervously, chuckled and scratched the back of her head.