Chapter 126

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

(Just a cool gif, enjoy)

"I'll kill you!"

"Me!? I'll kill you!"

"Enough, you idiots." Sasuke sighed as the kids watched the two adults fight. Narutos eye twitched as he pointed his finger at his rival.

"Fight me!"

"Gladly!"

"i've never seen Naruto-Oji so angry."

"I'm saying." Boruto placed his arms behind his head. "Dad's gonna crush her, so it doesn't matter."

"Huh?" Kure glares at Boruto. "Mom's gonna kick his butt, just you watch."

"Sakura." Sasuke sighs as his wifes brow twitches. She calmly walk towards the two...Too calmly.

"OW!"

"OUCH!"

"BEHAVE YOURSELVES!" They both immediately sit on their knees and face her, like children getting scolded.

"Keiko hasn't been back in six years and this is how you greet her!?"

Naruto and Keiko both make eye-contact, and immediately sneers are on their faces.

Naruto lunges forwards, but Keiko easily dodges and whips her hand out, engulfing it in red fire that made Kures eyes shine and sparkle. 

Naruto sticks his tongue out and forms a rasengan in his hand. He thrusts his hand forwards the same time as Keiko, waiting for it to collide when a hand clasps onto their wrists and throw them to a tree, where their jutsu hit that instead.

"Ow..."

"Hn..."

They groan and sit up, immediately glaring at the figure but they immediately try and hide at his glare.

"Ahahaha...K-Kakashi-Sensei..." He walks towards the two and grabs their ears.

"What are you, five!? You both are terrible ro-models!"

"Kakashi, let go of me!"

"Sensei, knock it off!" The irritation mark on his head increased as he dragged the two towards the children and force them to apologize.

Keiko scowled but slowly let her eyes rake over the children watching, locking eyes with her daughter.

Her smile was barely visible but Kure saw the smile and blushed in embarrassment, looking away.