His fingers brushed against my lips and then found its way in between them, as he felt to examine how wet I was.

"You've been waiting for this I see." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Haven't you papas?" I said followed by a silent moan.

He chucked again and continued to rub my clit, which wasn't doing anything but more damage.

Watching me directly, he inserted a finger inside of me and started fingering me, slowly pumping in and out, twisting and turning. Then I felt him do this curve his finger that made my heart beat increase by a million, from the pleasure I was receiving and him hitting my G Spot. He continued and my moans got louder as it became more intense, echoing off the walls in the room.

His face found its way back into the crook of my legs, as he kissed her in multiple places, making my stomach tingle. Caught off guard, I felt his tongue lick my clit, causing a cold shiver down my body. He swiveled his tongue in a circle on my clit, stimulating every nerve that drove me crazy.

"mm, Shemar," I said trying pushing his head back as he ate me out like it was his last meal on this earth. He ignored me pushing his head back and pushed forward with more force, now sucking on my clit. I looked down and grabbed his head, slowly rocking back and forth in the moment, and he looked up at me, and kept eye contact as he continued to devour my box.

I ran my fingers through his hair as I enjoyed every minute of what he was doing. I was in a sex trance from that alone, when he stopped and sat up.

"Why you stopped?" I said looking at him with a pout.

"Cause I don't want you to cum yet." He said approaching my thigh, kissing the inside of it.

"Take that off daddy." I said pointing at his boxers, now focusing the attention on his hard dick print.

What am I working with? I thought to myself.

I noticed Shemar grinned at the sound of daddy, getting turned on more as it seemed his dick size grew an extra inch, and seen he was biting his lip, admiring me me laid out in the bed in front of him. Shemar sat back up, taking his boxers off, and I seen his solider stand up at full attention.

"He's mad big what the fuck! How am I about to take that? What did I sign myself up for? Matter fact... we don't run." I said to myself in my head. My facial expression must've read shocked to Shemar, as he starred at me, holding his manhood in his hand, and stroking it up and down.

"You scared?" Shemar said coming closer to me. I felt his dick hovering over my leg as I was under him, preparing myself.

"No, come here." I said knowing I was gonna take this dick like a G.

I fake held my breath and quickly prayed to god that he wouldn't tear me apart. He leaned towards me again, kissing me slowly sliding inside of me, grunting, and me moaning, as he slowly began to thrust in and out of me.

"fuckkkk..." Shemar said as slow stroked, feeling my wetness on his manhood.

"I wanna feel all of you." I said to him as I pulled him closer down to my body as he started to deep stroke in missionary. I started moaning louder as he went deeper, and I damn near went crazy as he started to pick up the pace and going lengths I didn't know I'd feel. The room was filled with the clapping sounds of us fucking, and my excessively loud moans.

"Shit, you so tight and wet Jayda." Shemar said grunting through his teeth as he drilled me. I couldn't even formulate words as he send shockwaves of pleasure throughout my body. My nails dug into his back more with each stroke he delivered.