Fire

I apologise in advance for any typos or misspellings.

His hands were travelling over my body, exploring my every curve and inch while his lips pressed against mine.
I breathed in his scent - Versace Eros, delicately seasoned by his own unique chemistry.

I felt his warm breath against my neck as his butterfly-like lips left tingling marks on my body making me crave for more.

I ran my fingers through his already messy hair, not having the time to appreciate his little tunes of different shades of blonde. I let out soft breaths as his lips roamed down my stomach and to the hem of my underwear.

A cacophony sound filled my ears making me feel dizzy. Like I was floating on clouds in mid-air. Draco was gone, I was alone, in a dark room.

I woke up.

My breathing was shaky and I was sweating from the arousal that I was yet feeling. My eyes flickered around my gloaming room, seeking through every corner.

Sex dream. What is he doing to me?

****

"First thing you did?"

"Well, the first thing I did was go to sleep." I grinned.

"What? I thought you went back home." I could tell in his voice that he was being ironic so I slightly leaned backward with a smile dancing on my lips, "I wish."

"For real, Arielle."

A cold breeze blew my hair off my shoulders, I shivered and pulled my legs to my chest. "Are you cold?" He sounded concerned and placed his hand on my back. "I'm fine, Draco. Don't be so protective, I already have a brother for that." I continued, "The first thing I did was explore the garden. I believe I found some kind of secret garden too. Behind a wall, you must press a stone for it to show. It was awesome."

"Show it to me sometime?" He asked and looked up upon the stars. "Maybe. If you're nice."

"I'm always nice." He went on with, "Also, um this might be bloody weird but can I stay in your dorm tonight?" He let his gaze slip from the late-night stars to my eyes, "Yeah, sure." I smiled and placed my hand on his cheek, "Can I kiss you?"

"No," He spoke seriously but I could see that he was holding back his laughter. "That is very mean, do you know that? I thought you were serious for a second."

I could feel him smile as our lips pressed together and the full moon shined down on us, likewise the stars, and minor currents blew against our rosy cheeks.

"Let's go back, shall we?" He stood up and offered me a hand which I didn't hesitate to grab. "Yeah,
I'm freezing."

"What? Why didn't you enlighten me when I asked you before? You could've borrowed my sweatshirt."

"I didn't want to be annoying."

He nodded but when we walked down the stairs he whispered underneath his breath,

"You're never annoying."

****

"Alright-" I interrupted him with a sloppy kiss, pushing him against my bed. "Arielle." He took a step back, "What are you doing?" He raised a brow and looked down at me. "I-I'm kissing you? What do you mean?" I managed to say.

"No. You're trying to have sex with me." He smirked and looked deep into my soul. "So what?" I tried to hold my smile back but it didn't go as well as I wanted it to. "So, I ask to sleep in your room and you think that means I want to have sex with you?"