𝔫𝔬 𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔟𝔞𝔠𝔨³¹

Start from the beginning

So Gwen isn't his mother?

"How far along is she?" His father suddenly asks.

"A week."

"Good, it only takes 3 days for cambion to form." He smiles appearing closer to me.

In that instant his hand sinks into my stomach suddenly and my voice becomes stuck in my throat at the sheer pain of it all.

There was no blood but I could feel his hands wiggling and scraping at my insides, the sensation clear. He keeps his hand still for a moment until he yanks it out.

I wheeze choking back my sobs dropping to my knees holding my stomach. The pain was excruciating, everywhere felt numb except my stomach.

"What the fuck did you do?" Felix yells rushing over to me.

"Mila."

I cry holding my stomach fighting back the urge to scream.

"It hurts it hurts, Felix."

"The shock causes the demon half of the child to wake up." His father tilts his head. "Any moment she'll—"

I couldn't contain my scream when a sharp pain shoots through my lower uterus to my abdomen, it felt as though I was being ripped apart.

"Shit." He curses.

"You know what comes next." His father mused with a smile.

"No." Felix protests.

I scream as another sharp pain hits my stomach grabbing Felix's arm. I sob loudly begging him to make it stop.

"The pain won't stop otherwise." His father comments clearly entertained by my suffering.

"I know that!"

I cry harder my stomach feeling like it was being scraped and torn apart from the inside out.

"Felix." I whimper squeezing his arm tighter my nails digging into him.

"Fuck fuck fuck." He contemplates for a moment before yelling in frustration.

"Fuck it." He sighs.

Wiping my tears he nips his lip drawing blood from the wound before kissing me. I sob into the kiss the pain still persisting.

Without much of a protest I kiss back as sum of his blood runs into my mouth. Not even five seconds go by when the pain begins to fade.

I pull him closer out of desperation taking more blood from him. I feel the spot where my wound should be relax as the pain fully subsides.

He pulls away staring at me with a defeated expression. I didn't have the strength to ask why, simply burying my face into his chest as fatigue suddenly comes over me.

"How lovely." His father comments.

It was the last thing I hear before sleep overtook me.

•••

When I open my eyes again I was in a hospital room with an IV in my arm.

I turn my head to see Dimitri and Felix quietly discussing something amongst themselves by the door. They don't seem to notice I'm awake.

"You sure? It's been three days and you refuse to leave her side."

"I don't know. I'm just worried, can I be worried, Dimitri? Fuck." Feliz huffs running his hand through his hair.

Dimitri raises his hands up in defense. "Alright." His eyes fall on me. "You're awake."

"Mhm." I respond weakly.

Felix quickly turns his attention to me. "Mila—"

He goes to say something but gets cut off by someone else.

"Mila." Angelo enters looking worried. "You're awake."

Approaching my bed he touches my face and I stare at him surprised not expecting him to be here.

"Why are you here?" My voice breaks.

"Your mom called and told me you were in the hospital." He brushed my hair out of my face. "Are you alright?"

"Yea I...guess..." I respond unsure why he would come see me after everything.

Unexpectedly he pulls me into a hug causing tears to fall silently from my face.

I didn't deserve this comfort from him.

I hugged him tightly. "I missed you, I missed you so much." I sniffle, not wanting to let him go.

"Mhm, I know."

He kisses my head and the loving action makes me cry harder as I realized how much I missed it.

"I'm sorry for how I acted before, are you still upset with me...?" I mumbled.

"I am but we can talk about it later." He replied.

I hug him tighter slowly calming down. I turn my head on his chest looking over at the door, Dimitri still standing there smiling but Felix was gone.

AUTHOR NOTE
Y'all don't understand how excited I am to show y'all these alternate endings. I've already written Felix's ending but haven't gotten to Angelo's, it's gonna be so good I'm so excited. Hoping I finish writing before Christmas.