Red Carnations for you, Ajussi

Start from the beginning

And at this time, she's looking at Kim Rok Soo with a worried gaze. 

'What's he thinking right now? Why the hell is he sighing like that?'

Min Ah quickly strode to Kim Rok Soo's table and called out to him, "Team Leader."

Kim Rok Soo didn't hear it the first time that's why his mind continued to wander on his thoughts. He was still adjusting to his new life as Kim Rok Soo and is still getting used to the technologies that are being used on a daily basis. Of course, he's also getting used to his life as an 'Ajussi' instead of a 'son'. 

After he woke up in Kim Rok Soo's body, he immediately searched for his mother, who the God of Death told him that his mother, Drew Thames reincarnated in this world and was living a life full of sorrow. He had searched high and low and finally found her. 

Of course, he's happy. He was very much happy. He was beyond happy to meet his mother again. He was devastated when she died when he was young. He wanted to follow her too, and be with her. But he knows his mother didn't want that. So he lived. But his family was still taken away from him. The whole kingdom was engulfed in the flames of war and that motherf*cking white star ruined everything. 

And that's when he was transported to this world and was made to possess Kim Rok Soo's body in a deal with the God of Death. And he's happy now. But, this situation is quite tricky for him. 

His mother, Drew Thames, was a little girl right now. And was calling him 'Ajussi'. He finds this situation too ridiculous and funny.

'Motherf*cking God of Death! You never told me about this!'

"TEAM LEADER!"

"F*CK!"

Kim Rok Soo felt like his soul just got dragged down forcefully. His ears were ringing from the loud shout and his heart was pounding so hard on his chest. He snapped his head on the perpetrator and asked with his eyebrow furrowing.

"What is it, Kim Min Ah?" 

"Team leader-nim, I'm sorry for shouting at you, but I am calling you countless times and you're not answering. Is there something wrong? Did the CEO gave a ridiculous task again?"

Kim Rok Soo couldn't help but blink and sigh again, "It's worse than that."

It was a mumble, but this was transmitted to Min Ah's ears as a hopeless, tired and weak response making her face scrunched up into an angry face. 

"That motherf--"

"What should I gift my mother on mother's day, Min Ah?"

"...Excuse me?"

Kim Min Ah's anger quickly died and her face distorted into surprise and worry. It's not like Kim Rok Soo to ask this type of question. 

"...gift to your mother?" Min Ah asked again to check if she heard it wrong.

"Yes," Kim Rok Soo replied with a serious look on his face.