10) She's No Angel

Song name - I put a spell on you

Song artist - Annie Lennox

...

🦋

"You have to put real pressure on the muscles and joints. Don't mercy them...Sweetheart," Abhimanyu instructed Aadya.

Abhimanyu was training Aadya on how to do a modified disarmer.

They often have these training sessions whenever Abhimanyu gets some free time. From the beginning Abhi was adamant to make Aadya strong enough to defend herself.

Of course he will be there for her, to protect, to make her feel safe. But she and he both knew that Abhimanyu can't be with her for twenty-four seven. And when she started working it was necessary to make herself dependent in every way, especially after that incident.

"Abhi.. We will.. Continue it later.. " Aadya said, huffing and puffing.

"No Aadya just do what I am instructing you," Abhimanyu rejected her pleading.

"Abhi I'll do it wrong.. I will mess it up," she whined, throwing her hands in exasperation.

"Aadya stop your drama and get in your position," he ordered her, not giving any heed to the puppy face she was making. Feeling dejected Aadya took her position, Abhimanyu attacked her from behind.

He held her nape with his right hand, before he could put much more pressure on the back of her neck, she took a hold of his right arm and pulled him in front of her with full force. She kicked him in the back of his knees and he fell down.

And then she did the disarmer, just the way Abhimanyu had instructed her a few minutes ago.

She didn't put much pressure obviously as she didn't want to hurt Abhi.

"If you pull up on the shoulder too far, you can pop the shoulder out of the socket. Wrong angle or too much pressure, it can displace a joint or break a bone," he said, still held in disarmer. He tapped out when she started putting the real pressure.

"Rip the fucking arm off," he said as he dust the dirt of his sweat pants. Aadya only nodded at him. She just wanted to get free from all this. "Are we done yet?" she asked, with raised eyebrows.

"Not yet,"Abhimanyu smirked, poking the bubble of her hope. "What? What now" Aadya groaned.

She did not understand why Abhimanyu was being so strict today.He was livid when he came back from work last night. She asked him what's the matter, however he totally ignored her and went straight to his bedroom. He didn't even have his dinner last night.

Aadya had ordered Mexican food as it's Abhimanyu's favourite. The food is still untouched as she put it in the freezer without eating. She thought today they will enjoy the Mexican food but Abhimanyu here has another plan.

She followed Abhimanyu to the boxing ring. They have a small boxing ring in their home gym. Aadya and Abhimanyu both are pretty good at boxing.

Aadya's face lit up as she got the idea of what they were going to do next. All the laziness left from her body. It's her favorite workout,it makes her feel like a badass.