"Those are not souls, baby. My eyes don't lie."

"I know, they are made out of magic", Levy said. "But Yuidose can use Netherworld Magic. It is possible that those dragonflies have something to do with Netherworld."

"Like his ghosts?" Freed said. "They are definitely part of Netherworld, but still made out of magic and not regular souls so Bickslow can't see them like he would see a normal soul."

"This is starting to get complicated", Laxus growled. "Who cares about those bugs, just smash them."

"We shouldn't do anything hasty", Freed scolded his husband.

"In worst case, Yuidose is listening what we're talking right now", Erza said. "But in best case, we might be able to use these."

Freed was about to say something, when suddenly the whole building shook. They heard a loud noise from distance and it told them whatever just happened, it didn't happen here near their guild house.

"I don't like this", Erza muttered and they all quickly ran to the big doors.

They saw how dark smoke was rising, thankfully not from the town. But the direction was still making them worried as they knew there were train tracks.

"It must be the train", Laxus frowned. "The one that is bringing Ketkel over."

"Hey... Isn't Warren in that train too? Making sure he won't plan anything?" Gajeel asked and they all noticed the same.

"Shit", Erza said. "Natsu, you guys come with me", she commanded. "Rest of you, stay here. We go see what exactly happened with the train and is Warren alright. If they destroyed the train, it means they're here and they will attack the guild house too", she said and they looked how Erza and others ran out.

Laxus looked at the table and raised his eyebrow.

"How many of them there were?" he asked. It looked like there were more of them.

"I think six", Evergreen said. "Now there's eight."

"There's two over there", someone said and they looked over. True, there were two more white dragonflies on the stairs.

"This doesn't look good", Roscoe growled and he noticed three dragonflies more, slowly walking on the bar counter.

"Felix", Laxus said. "You, Chester and Vellanja stay with your mama, Levy, Cana and Gramps."

"Is Yuidose here?" Felix asked grabbing a hold of Freed's red coat.

"We're not sure yet", the rune mage said unsheathing his sword.

"There's more coming out", Makarov warned and they could all see it.

Suddenly there were white dragonflies appearing from everywhere. Some of them were crawling on the wooden beams at ceiling, more were appearing under furniture and they heard yelps when those who were still looking around for the bugs suddenly found so many of them.

"Fuck", Laxus growled and he and Gajeel stepped closer to Freed and Levy. "How's outside?"

"There's more smoke rising from the train's direction", Lyon said looking outside. "Hm?"

"What is it?" Toby asked and he was creeped out because of all the dragonflies that were crawling around.

"It's not just in here, look outside", Lyon said and they all looked outside from nearest windows they could find.

There were thousands, maybe even more white dragonflies swarming outside. They were flying, sitting on grass, invading trees and bushes and in the end it made it look like there was a snowstorm rampaging outside. It wasn't only their guild house grounds, but the whole town.

"Where the hell did they come from so suddenly?" Roscoe grunted.

Laxus growled angrily.

"So he's planning to attack Magnolia?" he said. "I'm gonna rip his head off."

"We just don't know where he is", Evergreen reminded and she jolted when she lifted her arm. There were dozens of dragonflies crawling on her skin and clothes, their little wings vibrating.

"Ever!" Elfman shouted and he went to swat off those bugs, only to be stopped by even more dragonflies.

They all gasped when suddenly they heard loud buzzing and all dragonflies inside the guild house were surrounding Evergreen and Elfman. Only seconds later they scattered and there was nothing left behind.

"Oh god they got eaten!" someone screamed.

"Destroy them!" Laxus roared his orange eyes enraged.

Freed looked around. Now the dragonflies were all swarming inside their Guild House. Windows broke as massive amounts of bugs forced their way inside the hall to hunt them down. He quickly grabbed Felix and raised his sword to write runes. That was when he too noticed they were already surrounded by dragonflies, covering their sight completely and leaving them in the darkness.

The whole chaos lasted only a minute. The dragonflies vanished just as swiftly as they had appeared, leaving behind nothing but an empty Fairy Tail guild house.

-------------------------------------------------

The End

Just kidding xD I'm sorry it took so long to make another chapter, but sometimes it just happens and it can't be helped ^^ Thank you for all the comments, votes and reading this story! It really helps! ^^