He quickly ducked behind a tree. He turned off his torch and leaned his back to the tree trying to hear whatever it was. 

"Yes" The familiar voice said. Very familiar that the person that voice belongs to shares a bed with him every night. His husband.

Gulf gulped. His body shaking as he leaned back into the tree.

"Nothing boss. " The same female voice said.

"Call Amiro " he heard his husband say.

Everything went silent for a second before he heard some unknown voice through the phone. That, someone, spoke in Spanish.  He could not understand what the person is saying. 

Then he heard the person who is groaning in pain reply back in Spanish.

"Excellent Mew. I know I can count on you. " Gulf heard the same person from phone say to mew in an accent.

"Thats good. You want me to kill or let him go" He heard mew ask.

Gulf's mouth went open in shock. His mouth went dry as he started sweating even more.

"Please don't kill me! I told you everything!"  The man exclaimed.

"Kill him. " gulf heard the person from the phone say followed by a shot.

Gulf gasped out loud but quickly covered his mouth as he sat down digging his back into the tree. A few tears traveled down his cheeks. It was like a nightmare. Everything is happening fast. He can't even think what to do at this point.

"You heard that? Aliza"  He heard some new voice say.

Gulf is so close to crying out loud. He clutched his plan tightly over his mouth. Not letting any sound come out from him except the loud breaths from his nose that he could not control.

"You heard that too, " Aliza- The female voice asked.

"Stop playing around Aldri " mew said in a warning tone making everyone shut their mouths.

Gulf slightly leaned over to look at what's happening.

He saw a car.  A black one. Mew sat on the hood of the car with a gun in his hand. He is wearing that black outfits that he used to wear when he sneaking out. Black T-shirt and black pants. Then there a girl. She stood to the left side of mew. She seems young. Around 19 maybe. She wore black skin-tight jeans with a Zipped up leather jacket along with leather boots.  Then there is a guy. He seemed the same age as the girl. He is wearing a blue shirt and black jeans. Two bodies are lying on the ground with a bullet on their chest whose faces are unknown to gulf. There is blood around those bodies which almost made gulf puke. Almost.  Another man is kneeling beside the two dead bodies. His hands are tied behind him with a cloth covering his face.

"Next one.." Mew said lazily as he swung the gun back and forth in his right hand and scrolling through his phone in his left hand.

The girl - Aliza walked to the kneeling person and removed the cloth from his face.

"Boss" The girl side when she noticed her boss is still scrolling through the phone.

"Huh yes" Mew said smiling at the screen.

"Yeah. Rathod..right?" Mew asked looking at the body -Adri.

"Yes, boss "  The boy replied.

"So Rathod...Zade asked me to kill you because you stole his 100 million project" Mew spoke.

Then looked up from his phone when he heard no reply.

"Are you listening?"  Mew asked followed by Adri kicking the man's face with his shoe. Hardly. Gulf could swear that he heard a bone-cracking sound.