4️⃣𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙢

"I just feel like this is going nowhere..." I sigh while plopping myself on my bed.

"Well what have you been saying to her so far?" Momota asked bluntly.

"I've been trying to get to know her but her stupid friend always gets in the way. It's only been about 4 days but I haven't learned anything new about her. The only time I can talk to her, she seems un-interested or I make her more uncomfortable because I probably said the wrong words!" I rant.

"Man... maybe she's scared of you." Momota suggested. Ouma? Scared of me? why would he be scared of me? He should be scared of Kaito of all people... association maybe? I've been awfully nice, nicer then I would be to a regular nobody, like everyone else! Man, I really need to work on this habit..

"Wh-what do you mean!" I retorted. He seriously can't be right...?

"Maybe your coming off a little too strong." He sighs. "You gotta keep her wanting more!" He exclaimed, wanting more eh?

"How exactly do I do that?" I ask frantically. The past few days with Ouma have been awfully dry and stale. We only talk about basic things like the weather, the new stupid thing Saihara did today or even homework. Is this what people talk about? Is this what losers talk about? Everyone who ever wanted to be friends with me came to me first. How am I supposed to talk about things when I never actually tried before?

"Knowing you Amami, do you smile when you talk to her?"

"Eh,"

"Do you try to ask her interests and hobbies?"

"Kinda-"

"Do you make eye contact with her?"

"Why would I-"

"See Amami, you need to drop your cold demeanor. Hell, more chicks would dig ya more if you actually smile for once." Momota lectured. Drop my demeanor...?

"What are you talking about?" I ask defensively.

"Your kidding Amami, I know there is a lot more to going on then just a blank face that you put on everyday. Maybe open up more, you know Change things up? I mean you probably have some charm under there... deep under there." He explained. I mean... he has a point. Wait, was that a backhand compliment?

"You know, I do have charm!" I replied. "I could totally do that if I really wanted too!" I bragged.

"Yeah, okay Amami. Anyways, I gotta go. My gramps need fixing the computer or some shit." He scoffed "See you at school Amami." He said, I heard a click after. He sounded a little annoyed, well I don't think his grandparents and him get a-long too well anyways. He's always fixing something for them when he's not ignoring them. I should think about what he said more now. I have the rest of the day to practice this charm he's talking about... now is the time to research!

_____________

I stand outside waiting for Ouma, he's always making me wait out here. It's especially annoying since there is always people staring at me from inside stores or just on the street. Hopefully I still have my wallet on me... I feel like I check my pockets every 5 seconds, even though no one is around me. Not to mention how this is the roughest part of town. Even though I've been walking with him, it still puts me on edge. He really goes to hopes peak whilst living in a place like this? A few moments later Ouma came out of the complex, he had his head glued to the floor. He walked up and slightly raised his head. "Good morning Ouma!" I greeted him, flashing a charming smile. I've practice it enough times to get it perfect! It still hurts a bit from all the practice, but it should look fine, I really need to impress Ouma now! If I ever want a chance with him at least. But Ouma doesn't seem too amused though. He has his head still down to the floor, he began to walk in front of me as I follow behind him. "Hey... are you alright Ouma?" I ask a little softer. I've read somewhere it eases people more into trusting you. He stops in his tracks to look at me. He finally looked up at me, he his eye bags looked more defined, and his eyes were a bit red. But most importantly his hair was in the way of his left eye. "Hey, what's up with the new hair style?" I ask him nervously smiling out of new habit.