1️⃣𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙨

"That Ouma kid is fuckin' every where..." I muttered while stabbing the cafeteria's "food" with my fork.

"What about him?" Momota asked, biting into his sandwich.

"That Purple kid you guys mess with during passing period?" Harukawa chimed in. "He hangs out with that Danganronpa creep, right?" She mentioned, she was hugging Momota's left arm. As I predicted, they were back together. After 3 days of being apart... Ouma hangs out with him, Saihara right? He's always asking for my autograph or if I know Kirigiri. He gives me the chills sometimes. It's been about a week since Ouma showed up, and I feel like I've started noticing him in class more and more everyday.

"Yea, he's in my home room and Literature class." I replied while sipping my juice box. It was true, he's everywhere. Even when I'm not in class... or maybe I'm just thinking about him more frequently... Yeah right, like a nobody like him can catch my attention like that.

"Is that really a bad thing? You can mess with him more than us." Akamatsu intruded, picking at her salad. I haven't told any of them about my heart attack in the hallway the first day he was here. But it's been happening more recently, in smaller pangs every time we make eye contact in class. He hasn't been smiling at me since Momota and I started messing with him during passing period, he's just been quickly looking away or acting like he's doing something.

"Akamatsu aren't you sopost' to be making out with your girlfriend?" Momota muttered.

"Yeah, you always wander off with her during lunch instead of us now." I added, her girlfriend was bashful and seemed to keep to herself. Usually guys would hit on her because of her busty figure, outside of that a total closet case. she was really the total opposite of Akamatsu.

"Some convention she had to go too or something..." she replied while rolling her eyes.

"I don't know why you guys are still together, I wouldn't think you'd be the type for dating a nobody." I admitted.

"Yea well at least I get more puss' then you. You have girls from all over the damn school and won't even settle for one to get-it-on with. You're still a huge virgin." She snarled at me on the last part.

"Whatever, I could get laid anytime I want. I would get 10 times more girls than you if I actually cared." I sneered as I roll my eyes. She's always this hostile to me, everyday it's a new insult with her. Usually we're messing around but it felt personal this time. But it didn't matter to me, no girls at this school interested me anyway. They all had there own cliques and bullied other nobody's like them. Hopes peak's former glory could never be restored with these idiots roaming around the halls. My thoughts were interrupted by the bell ringing abruptly and everyone started to get up and head to class.

"See ya later virgins, I'm gonna go bounce to see if Iruma's done doin' that convention." She announced as she walked away.

"See ya at soccer practice right?" Momota waved at me.

"See you at soccer practice..." I say as I dump my unfinished lunch. He starts to walk off with Harukawa hand in hand. Maybe they're right, I should really get a girlfriend or something.

_______

"Okay everyone take a water break!" Coach yelled. Everyone traveled to the sidelines of the felid to take a breather. I was chugging my water until I saw something in the distance, in the back of the school there's a cherry blossom tree with a few benches around it. Usually no one goes there, especially at this time but, a figure was there. Ouma was there, Thank god for 20/20 vision. What was he doing back there? He looked to be holding a notebook writing in it, he was sitting on a bench in front of the tree. It was around that time where the petals start to fall and the trees will just be green. Summer will be here after all. The sun was shining brighter and brighter everyday. I just wish I could see more clearly what he was doing, but he was too far to tell. The sun was blinding me, I tried to shade my eyes and squint to get a better view. He seems to just be drawing or something, Maybe he'll still be there after-