ɢʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ.

Start from the beginning

"Shut up about that!" Technoblade whisper-yelled light heartedly, earning a giggle from Y/N.

Technoblade was a huge dork, and Y/N absolutely admired him for that. They found a sense of comfort- warmth, within him. He was always there when he needed them, whether it was smaller things like cooking dinner or doing chores, or larger things like travelling to an entirely different dimension to gather foreign objects. He was always there for them, and Y/N liked it. They hadn't experienced that in a while. Of course, they wish they could remember when Techno and them were children, playing amongst themselves along with his brothers, but they were content with the small flash-backs they'd get in dreams. They were happy with the stories Techno would ramble to them about. There was no doubt, Y/N liked Techno. More than a friend. They got all fuzzy when he was around, feeling safe and protected no matter the situation. It wasn't hard to tell either. Y/N wasn't gonna sit around and deny the obvious. They weren't an idiot, they could tell when they liked someone or something. In this case, they like Techno. They like him a lot. This, added with the kissing and cuddling, Y/N was pretty sure Techno liked them back, but Y/N wasn't the smoothest. How-... How do you tell someone you like them? And then progress from there? Will it just... happen naturally? How do these things work?

"Hey Y/N?" Technoblade spoke, breaking Y/N from their thoughts.

"Yeah? What's up?" Y/N responded, quickly looking up.

"Would you- would you care to join me for... an outing this evening?" Technoblade nervously asked, faking some weird form of confidence.

"You mean a date?" Y/N couldn't stop the small smile on their face.

"...Yeah." Technoblade mumbled back.

Well that solves Y/N's dilemma. "I don't know. I'm a busy person. I'll have to check my schedule." They hummed.

"O-Oh, right. Yeah of course." Techno shied away.

"I'm just messing with you, Techno. Of course I'd like to." Y/N chuckled, giving the nervous man a small fist-bump on is chest.

Technoblade sighed in relief before rolling onto his back and raising an arm to his forehead. "You're unbearable." He chuckled slightly.

"You love me for it." Y/N teased, sitting up against the headboard of the bed.

Technoblade looked up to his side to face Y/N, his smile prominent on his face. "Maybe I do." He said, sitting up as well. "Maybe I don't." Techno added.

Y/N did a fake dramatic gasp, looking over at the man. They couldn't stop themselves from smiling though. "You could never dislike me." Y/N hummed.

"And why's that?"

"Cause you're the one who asked to kiss me~." Technoblade felt his face get flushed once more as Y/N teased him again.

"I told you to shut up about that." Techno whined, covering his face in embarrassment.

"But you're so cute when you get all embarrassed." Y/N mused, looking over at the blushing mess.

"...Deffo flerting." A voice spoke from the door. Y/N quickly looked up and saw a familiar blonde staring in disgust.

"TOMMY!" Techno yelled, quickly swinging his legs over the side of the bed and rushing over to the boy. "LEARN TO KNOCK!" Y/N watched as the blushing mess pushed Tommy out the door, closing it.

Techno turned around, slumping against the door. Y/N smirked, raising their brows. "Get caught in 4k, bitch." Y/N chuckled.

"Shut. Up." Techno hissed.

---

The three sat awkwardly eating their breakfast. That is, before Tommy decided to break the silence.