"Wait, Diggory? As in Cedric?" Fred whispered to Jackson and George as they shrugged.

"I would assume so, mate." Jackson whispered back, just as they watched Cedric fall out of the three, landing on the ground with a thud.

"And this strapping young lad must be Cedric, am I right?" Arthur asked as Cedric nodded.

"Yes sir." Cedric politely nodded.

I believe some of you might already know him." Amos started, "All these are yours, Arthur?"

"Oh no no, only the redheads. That's Harry Potter and Hermione Granger, Ron's best friends." Arthur introduced.

"Ah yes, Mr.Potter, I've been waiting to meet you! Miss.Granger, a pleasure to meet you as well." Amos smiled at the two.

"And that's Elle Mackin and Jackson Davies. Elle is Fred's girlfriend." Arthur introduced them as Elle smiled at Amos in return.

"Ah, Mackin, I know your Father quite well, a pleasure to meet you both. Girlfriend, Fred? Lucky guy. Now if I am not mistaken, you have a brother? Where is he?" Amos asked her as she nodded.

"Yes, I do, Nathan. He's training for quidditch with a trainer and couldn't get out of it." Elle told him as he nodded.

"Ah, and Mr.Davies. I knew your Mum back in the day, striking young woman. So I hear down the grapevine you stay at the Mackin manor?" Amos asked as he nodded.

"Yes sir, I do."

"Well that's just great, hm, considering I know your Father quite well, I am not surprised. Come on now." Amos said, beginning to walk again as the group followed. Elle made her way over to Cedric, bringing him in for a big hug as Fred stayed back standing with George and Jackson, anger on his face.

"Come on mate, don't worry she's just saying hi to a friend." Jackson tried to cheer him on as George nodded, the three watching as Elle walked beside Cedric, catching up from what they missed over the summer.

"Cedric, how's your summer been? I guess your Dad came through with the tickets, hm?" Elle asked, making small talk with him, happy to see her friend.

"You got to get over yourself, you know they are friends." George said, knocking shoulders with his twin to remind him to not look so sour.

"Yes, it's, uh, just over there." Amos said, walking towards the boot on the ground.

"Shall we?" Arthur asked as Amos nodded.

"Oh, yeah."

"We don't want to be late." Arthur continued.

"Nearly there now, get yourself into a good position." Amos instructed as they all crouched down, holding on to the boot.

"I could think of a few good positions." Fred whispered to Elle as she blushed, playfully swatting him away as she latched on to the boot.

"We're around your family, watch it." She joked back.

"Why are they all standing around that manky old boot?" Harry asked.

"That isn't just any manky old boot, mate." Fred told him, crouched beside Elle.

"It's a portkey." George told him.

"Time to go!" Amos called out.

"Whats a portkey?" Harry asked again, watching as everyone grabbed the boot.

"Ready? After three, one...two...three."

"Harry!" Arthur called out, wanting him to grab the boot.

Everyone let out screams as the boot whirled them around, holding on for their dear life.

"Let go kids!" Arthur yelled out.

The kids all let go, falling to the ground with a thud. Thankful for Elle, she flopped on top of Fred as he let out a groan.

"Of Course that's how you would land." Fred murmured out as she let out a laugh, quickly apologizing to him as she slid off of him, laying on the ground next to him as the two chuckled.

Cedric walked over to the couple, offering a hand to Elle to help her up, which she gratefully took as he helped her land on her own two feet before he offered a hand to Fred as well. Fred accepted his hand due to the glare Elle was sending him if he didn't.

"I bet that cleared your sinuses, eh?" Arthur joked as they all started to walk up the hill to see tons of tents sprawled out across the field with tons of people partying.

"Go on, look at that!" Arthur called out, "Well kids, welcome to the quidditch cup!"

"This is so cool..." Fred spoke out as Elle, George and Jackson nodded in agreeance.

"Stay together! Keep up, girls!" Arthur yelled out to Hermione and Ginny who were staggering behind the group.

The groups walked through the aisle of tents before Arthur stopped in front of one.

"Parting of the ways, I think old chap." Amos said, shaking hands with Arthur as he nodded.

"See you at the match." Arthur said to the Diggory's.

"See you later Cedric!" Jackson called out as Elle waved to him before they all walked into the tent.

"Home sweet home." Arthur hummed out, "Everyone choose a bunk and unpack, two to a room."

"Be my roommate?" Fred asked, coming up from behind Elle and wrapping his arms around her as she sighed into his chest.

"Won't your Dad care?" She asked.

"No?" Fred shrugged.

"Okay then, yeah." She grinned, turning her head to give him a quick kiss on the lips that he happily reciprocated.

The two then walked across the tent, taking the seats opposite of George and Jackson at the dining table as the four made small talk.

"Ron, get out of the kitchen. We are all hungry." Arthur scolded, shooing him out.

"Yeah, get out of the kitchen!" Fred and George mocked as Jackson laughed, the three boys resting their feet on the table and leaning back in their chairs.

"Feet off the table!" Arthur turned to scold the three.

"Feet off the table!" The three boys mocked once again, taking them temporarily off as Arthur walked past them before slapping them back on. Elle shook her head playfully at how much Jackson had become like the twins, hanging out with them as much as he did, that their mannerisms have become the same.