chapter 34 (nsfw)

Start from the beginning

"Turn." Jean span his finger as I stepped in a circle, showing the entire dress.

"You act like if Jean was bad in bed you'd be with him." Connie deadpanned. "Your ass looks better in this one." Connie pointed.

Jean scowled before he grabbed my brush from the vanity, forcefully throwing it in Connie's direction. "Watch it." He glared.

Connie flinched as the brush hit him. "Ow, you dick." He frowned. "It was just a compliment."

"But yeah, your ass looks better in this one." Jean pointed as I laughed at Connie's offended expression before shaking my head. "And yes, I would still be with him. I'm just lucky that he was blessed in that department as well." I teased as Connie rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, I mean, she's horrible in bed and I'm still with her." Jean remarked before he started laughing.

"Oh okay, says the one who has been whining for the last week and a half about having sex in the car." I glared as his smile turned into a pout. "Well you needed to 'recover'." He mocked. "And then you got your period. The universe just hates me."

"Would you rather me be pregnant?" I asked as he shook his head. "Exactly, knock it off."

"Can you guys not talk about your sex life with me here?" Connie groaned.

"Like you guys don't talk about it when I'm not around." I glared as Jean shrugged. "She has a point."

"Okay, back to my problems." Connie pointed to himself. "What do I do? I have one week pretty much." He sighed. "I don't want her to go with us at all so I have to end this whole thing before then."

"You have to just tell her." I shrugged. "It'd be better if you did anyway. None of us like her."

"Seriously, she's super annoying and flirts with everybody. You can do better." Jean leaned back against the vanity as Connie sighed. "I know. I lost a lot of interest when the first thing she said to Eren was 'look how tall you are'." He quote. "And then proceeded to compare hand sizes with Reiner."

"Definition of pick me." I nodded. "I mean, I will still gladly swing on her."

"If anything happens, go for it." Connie shrugged. "I just know that I cannot be with her." He sighed. "I feel bad cause she was so chill at first but she's a totally different person now. It feels like no matter what I do it's not enough to please her."

"I'm glad you've finally come to your senses."
I teased, making my way towards my closet to change out of the dress.

"I also don't want Venus to be mad at me." Connie's muffled voiced sighed.

"Do what makes you happy." I heard Jean say as I slipped his hoodie back over my body before making my way out of the closet, hanging the dress back up.

"Don't worry about how other people feel." I smiled. "Venus will understand, trust me. It's obvious she knows how her sister is."

"Why did Marco have to pull Venus? I want her." Connie crossed his arms as Jean gave him a weird look. "She matches Marco's maturity a little more." He laughed. "You really gotta stop hitting on your friend's girlfriends."

"You guys have good taste." Connie defensively held his arms up. "But, I'll probably do it tonight." He sighed, his shoulders falling. "I'm kind of scared about how she'll react."

"Want Sasha and I to stand by? We'll fight her if she even tries to lay a hand on you." I smiled as Connie softly laughed before nodding. "Honestly, I'd feel safer."

"So you're spending the night?" Jean smiled.

"I didn't plan on it but since you're so cute, I suppose I will." I teased.