chapter 31 (nsfw)

- song suggestions for the nsfw part. you'll know when.
• all i need - lloyd
• inside - jacquees
• thoughts - tory lanez

"Hitch, I'm not really in the mood to go out." I frowned, trying to sit back down onto the couch but she pulled me back up again. "Come on. There's no point in wasting your time sitting here crying." She let go of my hand before crossing her arms. "Let's put you in a tight little dress and go out and have fun." She smiled.

"Hitch... I don't really want to." I sighed.

"But you love to party." She pout.

"Yeah, when I don't feel like shit." I threw myself back onto the couch as Hitch sat onto the coffee table.

"Maybe Hitch is right." Sasha smiled. "I think getting out might help ya. Laying here and thinking about it is only gonna make it worse."

"If you feel uncomfortable or start to get anxious we can always just come back here." Mikasa smiled. "But at least trying to have a good time wouldn't hurt."

I thought for a moment as I anxiously chewed at my bottom lip. I mean, it wouldn't hurt, Mikasa was right but... I just didn't have the energy and wasn't really in the mood to drink but Hitch seemed so excited and they all three were trying so hard to cheer me up... "I guess." I sighed. "Are we going to a bar, a nightclub or just some random party?" I asked as Hitch's eyes lit up before she stood from the coffee table. "We're going to a nightclub of course." She smirked. "The usual one so you know the setting and won't be as anxious." She softly smiled.

"Okay." I breathed out. "Let's go." I stood from the couch before making my way down the hallway.

Mikasa had helped do my makeup while Hitch picked out my outfit. She chose a simple black dress with spaghetti straps and my basic pair of black red bottoms to go with it. Sasha did my hair before I chose my purse and looked at myself through the mirror. I looked good and I felt a little better but the sick feeling in my stomach still wouldn't subside.

Hitch and Mikasa borrowed some of Sasha's clothes and after about two hours we finished getting ready. "Asshole is missing out." Hitch smirked.

"Don't call him that." I sighed. "Can he no longer be a topic tonight?" I looked between the three as they nodded. "Thank you." I sighed.

"Now let's go!" Sasha smiled.

"Hold on." I held my finger out before going to my closet.

"What're you doing?" Hitch asked, following me through the door.

I went over to one of my shoe boxes, pulling it down and sitting it onto the stand that sat in the middle of the large closet. "What's that?" Hitch raised an eyebrow as I opened the box, her jaw dropped as I pulled out the safe. I leaned down, putting the password in before it clicked open to reveal the black Glock 19.

"Why are you bringing that?!" Hitch whispered as I pulled it out of the case and gently sat it into my purse. "We're four women going out by ourselves and I'm in a vulnerable state, I don't trust people." I plainly stated.

"So you're bringing a gun?!" She whispered again. "Why not something normal like a taser?!l

"Those aren't always reliable." I mumbled. "It's just in case." I sighed. "I'm not stupid and I'm not gonna take my purse out of sight. It's just.... normally Jean or Eren are with us and I feel safer but alone it's kind of scary."

Hitch sighed as her eyes softened. "Okay." She nodded. "You're a big girl and I trust you." She teased as I rolled my eyes. "Let's go." I smiled.

The four of us took an Uber to the club and arrived within 15 minutes, the traffic sort of busy within the city considering it was a Saturday night. When we arrived, the music from inside the building echoed throughout the street. People walking along the sidewalk either going into the club or going home from work in their overpriced business attire.