20 || DOS SUEÑOS

ALTERNATIVE ENDINGS

*RICHARD

2 YEARS LATER

CNCO HAD JUST RELEASED A STATEMENT THAT THEYRE DROPPING A NEW ALBUM. HE GETS NERVOUS OVER HAVING TO WORK AND JUST PRESSURE IN GENERAL. SO HE IS GOING TO BLOW OFF SOME STEAM.
HE WALKED DOWNSTAIRS TO SEE MOVERS DROPPING OFF BOXES AND DIDNT PAY ANY MIND TO IT.
RICHARD HAD WALKED INTO HIS DANCE ROOM. WELL THE BUILDING THAT HE LIVED IN'S DANCE ROOM. HE WENT THERE EVERY OTHER DAY TO RELEASE STRESS.

HE WAS DANCING AND LISTENING TO MUSIC BUT WAS INTERRUPTED BY THE DOOR OPENING.

RICHARD
hey its occupied.

HE SAID TURNING AROUND TO SEE SOMEONE WHO HAD BEEN COMPLETELY ERASED FROM HIS MEMORY.

RICHARD
aaliyah? what. what are you doing here.

AALIYAH
oh um i'm moving in

RICHARD
ok but how have you been. where have you been?

AALIYAH
um meet me at the bar down the street and we can get drinks?

RICHARD
yeah sure shawty. are you coming to dance

AALIYAH
right right. yeah.

RICHARD PUT ON KRISS KROSS BY CHRIS BROWN
AND THEY DANCED TOGETHER.
IT MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN A LITTLE TOO SEXUAL...

RICHARD
now how the fuck did we end up here.

THEY BOTH WERE WRAPPED IN RICHARDS SHEETS

AALIYAH
i honestly do not know.

RICHARD
i'm not complaining though, round 3?

AALIYAH
richarddddd

RICHARD
whaaattttt

AALIYAH
ok fine come on

THE END... of this ending.

*ZABDIEL

THE NIGHT THAT AALIYAH CUT ALL TIES WITH CNCO

ZABDIEL STOPPED BY AALIYAHS HOUSE ONE LAST TIME TO CONFESS.

HE KNOCKED ON HER DOOR TO BE GREETED BY AN AALIYAH WEARING A TEE SHIRT AND BASKETBALL SHORTS. SHE LOOKED LIKE SHE HAD BEEN WOKEN UP OR WAS ON HER WAY TO SLEEP.

SHE YAWNED

AALIYAH
hey zabdi, ahh, what's up

SHE ASKED SCRATCHING HER HEAD.

ZABDIEL
tengo una confesion
(i have a confession)

AALIYAH RUBBED HER EYES

AALIYAH
what's up? wait sorry come inside

ZABDIEL WALKED IN AND AALIYAH CLOSED THE DOOR

ZABDIEL
sigo enamorado de tí. mentí antes porque tenía miedo. pero ahora sé que eres lo que necesito en mi vida.
(i'm still in love with you. i lied before because i was scared. but now i know that you're what i need in my life.)

AALIYAH
w-what? why did you wait so long to tell me?

ZABDIEL
porque pensé que estaba haciendo lo mejor. mantenerse alejado. pero ahora que lo estoy pensando, fue porque joel hizo que pareciera que no me querías cerca.
(because i thought i was doing what was best. staying away. but now that im thinking about it, it was because joel made it seem like you didnt want me around.)

AALIYAH
i'm sorry. i'm sorry you were a victim of joels dumbass scheme. if we are being honest i love you. i think i always will. i'm sorry for not realizing it sooner. i should've considered you first. i have known you longer and you know me the best. i'm sorry zabdiel. can we try again and maybe take a shot at a relationship?

ZABDIEL NODDED

ZABDIEL
claro que si mami.

THE END... of this one too

who do you guys think she should've ended up with?

TEAM AVOCADOS/// JOEL

TEAM CONVERSE///RICHARD

TEAM L's INSTEAD OF R's /// ZABDIEL

A/N
honestly i wanted richard to kind of have a shot in there. me and my friend 500-588-Hoes-mad-  were talking about it and if aaliyah and richard did get together they'd be UNSTOPPABLE. so maybe they can have a chance.
thank youuu for helping me out luvvvv🤎🤎🤎

THIS IS THE END OF MY BOOK.
let's give you guys your props for getting this book to #1 in joelpimentel on may 8, 2021 and #2 in labanda.
IM SOOOOO EXCITED AND GLAD YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING MY BOOKS. this might be the last thing that i write.

if you are bored, go back and read my other stories and leave comments. i love hearing what you guys think about what i wrote and feel free to message me so we can talk!!! thank you so muchhh🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎